How much chance does mcgregor have against this 170 fighters

So Till is back at 170?

Conor toe kicks Carlton Usman's head into the bleachers

We will never know,none of them lost their Last 2 fights in a row.

He stands very little chance against any of those guys other than Street Jesus.

I would love to see Askren wrestle fuck him for five rounds without even throwing a punch just to watch Conor's fans kill themselves.

He is too small and stylistically doesn't match up well with any of the top WWs.

Against the big wrestlers Coby and Usman, 5%, is probably close. Against aging Woodley, 50 / 50. Against Jorge, 55 / 45, favoring Conor.
Maia and Askren are old / retired. Till is a 185er but would be 50 / 50 if they fought.

Last edited:
Obligatory ‘bout tree-fiddy percent

I'd say Conor has a much better than 5% chance vs Maia. Sure if it goes to the ground Conor is done but Maia has appallingly bad stand-up and could easily be finished as quick as Cowboy was.

He shoulder strikes the entire division into a living death

Versus Askren 100%, that dude is so bad. Versus others, well... honestly have no idea, but maybe 30-80%, it depends on the opponent.

I ilke Conor but he's not a big dude, he'd do well versus strikers but most likely get mauled by Usman, Colby type of fighters.

Usman 1%
Colby 1%
Woodley 40% could see McGregor emulating Rory's gameplan
Mas 30% He stands a punchers chance but Mas would dictate with the jab and power
Maia 25% Maia's takedowns and top control are insane, easy sub for him, small chance he gasses out though.
Askren 5% He's a blanket and insanely strong (small chance he gets caught coming in but Mas already did it and there's no way he gets murdered like that twice)
Till 100% is a MW now and would literally die from cutting weight
Wonderboy 10% Wonderboy eats strikers for breakfast and McGregor would be no different. He also has a weird habit of getting caught while in comfortable control so McGregor has a small chance (Pettis, Till fights)
Edwards 5% far too technically sound in all facets of mma, with solid defence and has great cardio
RDA 30% skill wise I think he kills him easily but getting caught by Alveraz shows he's prone to dropping his defence and McGregor hits hard. RDA has also shown a solid chin at ww though

Depends how much him and dana are willing to pay the other fighter to dive and time to work on the script.

I honestly believe the 170 pound division is stuck in the mood.
He showed great grappling defense against Khabib and I believe he is now way more focuse/stronger.
He showed great clinch improvement (shoulder strike). He can absolutly run this division if he is at his best. I would say 80% chance.

Back