How much are tickets to GSP/Canada fights?

hutnugger

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
From what I've seen, ticket prices seem to fluctuate quite a bit depending on the venue/main event.

I have only been to one event and it was in Vegas and the tix were pretty expensive.

I'm going to UFC 158 and am planning on purchasing tix during the pre-order time for UFC fan club members or whatever, to those with experience in these types of events, how much do you think good floor seats or even ringside would be for an event like this?

thanks

I went to Vancouver's event and spent $300 and its not worth it, Going to Seattle for UFC on fox 5 for the same seats for $67(including tax) is worth it. My friend went to GSP/Condit and said he spent $400 on his ticket(lower-upper bowl). Its fucking bullshit, but hey, its a business they'll charge what they can get away with.

I went to Vancouver's event and spent $300 and its not worth it, Going to Seattle for UFC on fox 5 for the same seats for $67(including tax) is worth it. My friend went to GSP/Condit and said he spent $400 on his ticket(lower-upper bowl). Its fucking bullshit, but hey, its a business they'll charge what they can get away with.

so floor seats are going to be like $2K plus?

Montreal events are always the top 3 gates of the year so the tickets must be among the most expensive.

GSP+Montreal = BIG $$$$$ for uncle Dana

Which is why they couldn't say no to GSP when he asked for Diaz.

Despite what Dana White said about the live experience, it's not a good experience unless you have ringside seats. It's hard to see the action, no commentary, crowd is either quiet or obnoxious, idiot fans behind you yelling advice to fighters, or get splashed with water bottles when a fight doesnt please the crowd. Its better to watch on tv.

Despite what Dana White said about the live experience, it's not a good experience unless you have ringside seats. It's hard to see the action, no commentary, crowd is either quiet or obnoxious, idiot fans behind you yelling advice to fighters, or get splashed with water bottles when a fight doesnt please the crowd. Its better to watch on tv.

I tend to agree for the most part.

I don't mind the live events when you can go see them in smaller venues, but the UFC is only doing large venues in Canada. Unless you are ringside the action is much harder to follow, but not from a lack of commentary, you just can't see any of the ground game details when you are too far away.

Basically this, but I spent a little over $200 for seats that were 17 rows up in the lower bowl, dead centre octagon. Much better than what $300 seats got me in Vancouver. I can only imagine that Montreal is even worse.

If you don't have a ton of money, I would go with cheaper upper bowl tickets rather than wasting $400 on lower bowl seats that may even be a worse view (what happened to me at 131 vs. 115).

I went to see GSP-Koscheck in Montreal.

Floor tickets were $700
Up to 7 rows up were $400
Then $250, $150, $100 and $50.

I paid $250 and we had great seats, but you can't help looking up at the jumbo screen no matter where you sit. Great ambiance still.

From what I remember, floor seats were like $600-800 for 154. I had nosebleeds row 427 (directly facing the octagon as high as you can go) for $91.33 after taxes and everything and had a great view, no problem seeing anything and I'm planning to get those again. Great experience

Never been to a live UFC. That will change March 16.

If you factor flying in with hotel & car rental it can be a costly holiday especially if you get premium seats.

Back