How Many Years Did Bellator Set MMA Back With Kimbo vs Dafa 5000?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is why bellator will forever play second fiddle to the ufc fuckin embarrassment of a fight, crowd booing,kimbo on his knees tired and the spanish commentators laughing their asses off, and before the fight even started they show kimbo's street fights on his highlight.

Absolute embarrassment to MMA. Bellator is a fucking joke.

I hope One passes Bellator in viewership, at least they're putting on legit fights with proper old school rules.

1993, thats the theme of the card isnt it? Actually mma was better in 93 than that shit.

Years man, years. Culinary union will go ham with this shit. We still have the corpse of Royce Gracie and half of Ken Shamrock to go.

Dana White is laughing somewhere and Ben Henderson is crying...

Scott Coker should be fired immediately

this is why bellator will forever play second fiddle to the ufc fuckin embarrassment of a fight, crowd booing,kimbo on his knees tired and the spanish commentators laughing their asses off, and before the fight even started they show kimbo's street fights on his highlight.
No... But only because I don't think many casual fans gave a shit about this fight.

Keith Hackney was not impressed with their performance.

Kimbo and Dada 5k are just so far evolved that we can't comprehend what we just saw. The future awaits.

Scott Coker was sent to Bellator by the UFC to destroy it and make it as cheap as possible for them to buy.

This was offensive to so many things lol- MMA, black people, America, mankind, etc.

So many negative folks on here. The fight was awesome, it was entertaining, the audience was screaming, the entire press row was laughing their asses off. Scott Coker = genius.

I was thoroughly entertained for all the wrong reasons lmao. Is there a streak for the post fight press conference?

And now Shamrock vs. Gracie both in their 50's?

Fuck Bellator, disgrace to MMA.

This was a breath of fresh air for me . Entertaining and there was an actual background story to the fight . I enjoyed this . Nothing wrong with a laugh .

The UFC made a battle between Kevin Ferguson vs. Houston Alexander.

There was also Kevin Ferguson vs. Matt Mitrione in the UFC.

Furthermore, the UFC hyped the hell out of Randy Couture vs. James Toney.

I think that Bellator can have a few more of these events without looking too unprofessional.

Back