How many UFC have you seen in person?

Zero. I spend that money on cocaine and hookers while the fights are on.

I've been to 4 events, UFC 75, UFC 89, UFC London manuwa vs gustaffson, UFC Nottingham Struve vs Miocic

Damn, you've been to a lot events. I haven't even been to one.

I'm content with watching it on T.V.

Yeah, I hear you. I used to say that all the time.

Then I went to a live event and it changed my mind.

I highly recommend it, if only just for one time. The atmosphere is amazing especially for a bigger card.

around 7: 2 in Vegas, 2 in LA, 2 in Mexico, 1 in San Diego. And 1 Strikeforce:

UFC:
UFC 76: Liddell - Jardine
UFC Live: Jones vs Matyushenko
UFC 156: Aldo - Edgar
UFC 162: Silva - Weidman I
UFC 180: Werdum - Hunt
UFC 184: Ronda - Zingano
UFC 188: Werdum - Cain

Strikeforce:
Diaz - Daley

I feel like I'm missing one, but that's what I remember atm.

Same.

I remember some poll on ESPN showed the majority would choose to watch a sporting event on TV vs attend in person.

I feel like that with some sports... However, going to a live UFC show is something else.. Its an incredible live show and much more fun that watching on TV

UFC 67(Cro Cop, Rampage debut), 73, 85, 92, 97, 100, 101, 102, 107, 115, 117, 131 and the last crappy Vancouver card whatever it was. Was least memorable and haven't been back since. I will be going to 194 in Vegas though. Been awhile and looking forward to return.

UFC 92, 129, 140 and 152

7 total... Chicago X3, Winnipeg, Calgary, Toronto, and Saskatoon! Sat beside Leonard Garcia when Cerrone fought Adriano Martins in Chicago

One. UFC 104 Machida vs Shogun 1. Lots of cool fighters fought that night. Rumble, Cain, Sonnen, Struve

Been to a few. Silva weidman. Hughes Royce shogun v machida rousey v zingano

Also a few strike force. Saw fedor tap and cyborg when she was actually interesting

63 - Hughes vs Penn... made it my first and last live show. Ended up watching the screen at The Pond (now the Honda Center) far more than the actual cage. After that night, I scratched the UFC from my list of live events I would ever attend again. I have since attended lots of other live MMA events.

I went to two events but could see the fights much better on the overhead screens even with the $300 tickets so won't go to any more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back