How many UFC fights does Khabib have left on his contract?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think he wants to move to boxing. I think Anderson does too. They could both make so much more money there. Khabib could fight Mayweather, and if he wins then he really rubs it in Conor's face. Plus he could make more money in 1 fight than he will the rest of his UFC career if he actually fights there until retirement. Anderson could finally get his dream fight against RJJ and make like $20 million.

Anderson has 1 fight left on his contract. I think he's going to fight his way out of it.

How many does Khabib have?

About tree fiddy.

(tks erron)

Last edited:
So you think there's a chance that Khabib could beat Mayweather in a boxing match?

{<huh}
OF course he could. Floyd will be much older and more inactive than when Conor fought him. Khabib is also a more gifted athlete than Conor. So even though he's less skilled in boxing, he's more naturally wired to find a way to win.

OF course he could. Floyd will be much older and more inactive than when Conor fought him. Khabib is also a more gifted athlete than Conor. So even though he's less skilled in boxing, he's more naturally wired to find a way to win.
The ufc still had to Ok the Conor v Floyd thing though right? I don’t think they let Habib do the same.

tree fiddy*
Ash_Tree_-_geograph.org.uk_-_590710.jpg

4,w=1280,c=0.bild.jpg

The UFC is under contract of Khabib.
That's why Dana was begging Khabib to fight again. Employees cry. Therefore Dana is an employee of Khabib.

You sound more delusional than a Conor rat

So you think there's a chance that Khabib could beat Mayweather in a boxing match?

{<huh}
Yeah, I don't think Khabib can beat Floyd in boxing even though Khabib will have the stamina advantage against 43 years old Floyd.

But what I think is he can defend himself far better than Conor, and the fight could go to distance. That would be outperforming Conor, who basically tapped against Floyd due to lack of stamina at the end of the 10th round.

I think he wants to move to boxing. I think Anderson does too. They could both make so much more money there. Khabib could fight Mayweather, and if he wins then he really rubs it in Conor's face. Plus he could make more money in 1 fight than he will the rest of his UFC career if he actually fights there until retirement. Anderson could finally get his dream fight against RJJ and make like $20 million.

Anderson has 1 fight left on his contract. I think he's going to fight his way out of it.

How many does Khabib have?
I hope Khabib doesn't box, he will get embarrassed badly

NO, Khabib cannot beat mayweather in boxing at any age period. Some of you habib fans are insane. Also Conor is a much better striker than habib.

I can’t believe I am reading this nonsense about habib beating mayweather in boxing.

NO, Khabib cannot beat mayweather in boxing at any age period. Some of you habib fans are insane. Also Conor is a much better striker than habib.
Floy'd 43 and doesn't train for fights anymore. Look what's been happening to Anderson, who's actually training as a full time fighter. Are you sure about that?

Yeah, I don't think Khabib can beat Floyd in boxing even though Khabib will have the stamina advantage against 43 years old Floyd.

But what I think is he can defend himself far better than Conor, and the fight could go to distance. That would be outperforming Conor, who basically tapped against Floyd due to lack of stamina at the end of the 10th round.
No Connor fan, but he is a better boxer then Khabib when theres no threat of a takedown. Floyd might carry Khabib, but Floyd could end the fight whenever he chooses.

I'm a much bigger Khabib fan than Conor and I agree with you. Without takedown threats Conor is a much better boxer then Khabib. That being said Floyd could beat Conor and Khabib on the same night in boxing.

This is a joke right?

45 year old Silva, and Khabib in boxing? This is getting out of hand.

Back