How many sherdoggers have had "relations" with a bigger woman let's say over 200 lbs?

Everyone on Sherdog fucks 10's.

I've tipped a 300 pound cow. Not even mad about it.

how about a 3way with Sented Kisses {369lbs} & Norma Stitz{350lbs...72L-50-60}

i usually am with asian girls, who tend to be tiny. like 95% of the girls ive been with have been under 115

I read that really quickly and thought it said "under 15" at first. Was like

ft.gif

Then I saw it was under 115, as in 115 pounds, and was like

ft.gif

Body-wise, not much difference between the two, is there?

i believe i told this story once before in here. back in my single days, i was bored one night and went on some chat forum (10 years ago). this girl pops up with a web cam and she was kinda cute in the face, but definitely a bigger girl. i was in a strange mood and figured everyone ought to go hogging at least once in their life.

i asked her what the quickest she ever fucked anyone after meeting them and she said 24 hours. i said we should beat it and she agreed i drove 40 minutes to pick up this girl. the camera actually took 10 lbs off her. she was probably 225 or so. anyway, she gets in the car and i tell her to get sucking. she does. we get back to my place and start to go at it. i realized in foreplay i had made a huge mistake.

i get on top and my elbows dont even touch the ground. it was the first and only time i didnt care if my partner enjoyed herself or not. i closed my eyes and imagined it was topanga from boy meets word and finished asap.

i finished, made up an excuse about having to do stuff and took her back and never spoke to her again.

cliff's notes- no, you dont need to go hogging at least once in your life

Fucking lol. Great story bro. Fully supporting the no hog lifestyle and/or imagining Topanga in order to gtfo asap.

I wasn't going to disclose my hogging history, but all other threads are shit.

I believe I've slain at least three 200+ers. One was a massive Native American chick who had an abortion like 2 weeks earlier, the other was a massive Hispanic chick who got really fed up with my repeated attempts at anal, the final was the best. This girl would do ANYTHING, and was all about tonging my ass and I'll admit I loved it. She was the asswoman we all dream of in massive form. We were together several times. She was fucking yuge, but she let me do whatever I wanted to her, and I pretty much let her do everything to me short of pegging.

These are the tales of my hogging.

what's your bench press though - 215? just asking in case they ever passout on top of you and you have to bench them off of you.

The deadlift is so I can carry them back to the car when they pass out.

second rule of thumb, never left a large woman climb on top of you. You see, fat women are lazy. That's why they're fat. So they're not likely to move much on top anyway.

Think it through, man.

I read that really quickly and thought it said "under 15" at first. Was like

ft.gif

Then I saw it was under 115, as in 115 pounds, and was like

ft.gif

Body-wise, not much difference between the two, is there?

Ha, that was Cintauro's remit.

200lbs….you could be in her navel and never know it.

Back