• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many PPVs do you think UFC 226 will do?

probably around 400k

now that journalist are not being paid to bump figures up

we'll get a closer idea

UFC 226 will do ONE PPV... UFC 226.

I'm guessing around 400 - 450 k. Stipe did 350 with Ngannou he should do a bit more with DC, without taking in consideration the absolute beauty of the card as a whole.

Less than 500k. There is no hype. Just look at the Youtube numbers. It's less than Jones vs DC 2 in terms of viewer interest. UFC needs a new breakout star or Conor comeback.

do you guys actually care how many it does?

Seriously I couldn't give a fuck if it sells 20k as long as the fights are good.

226 a great mega card will do 5 to 600 k

Conor n Khabibs at 229. Will push the 2 mil barrier. With average card.

Prolly 300k or so given recent interest and bouts.

350k including maybe some padding somewhere - I dont expect this card to perform that well. No real characters on it.

On ufc’s fight pass front page is a picture of Conor and Chuck Liddell. How stupid is the ufc?

Since the last one did like 250k while stacked this likely won't break 500k. IFW's tend to do well though, but no real draws on the card. 400k.

I'll be an optimist and go for 600k

Back