• 18-20

• 20-25

• I HAVE NO LIFE

Results are only viewable after voting.

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I have a respectable and healthy 5.91 posts per day.

I was rocking a .56 for a long time in my first two years on sherdog.

If I actually was to measure my current posts per day, specially since the forum change, I would be above 20 posts per day. Lucky for my first two years I can keep that post per day ratio grounded and respectable.

Also, not to make this a support thread, but that feature of posts per day should be added back to the profile page.

Here is a link you can go to to count the days since you joined.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Last edited:
Cheers man, its gone up 1 post a day since they scrapped the old format
old format i would have had around 4.65 if i remember correctly. it was surely under 5 posts per day.

in the last few years i really got no life and i spent a lot more time here on sherdog sadly, and yeah i mentioned in the op, i did some calculations earlier and i would have 22.something posts per day since the forum change. FML. lucky for my inactive first 2 years to help me out lol.

not that it matters, but some peeps really rock a high post per day ratio....

Last edited:
QUOTE="Big Tuppy Hole, post: 130342743, member: 136073"]Cheers man, its gone up 1 post a day since they scrapped the old format

Dude, I feel like im on here all the time, and waste a shit ton of time, but then I see people with about 100k posts, or 20k in two years, and I feel so much better about myself.

Probably not that many. Guess around 3 per day

Edit: 2.7 apparently. Not bad.

Dude, I fee like in on here all the time, and waste a shit ton of time, but then I see people with about 100k posts, or 20k in two years, and I fee so much better about myself.
lol, dude if you look at a poster like @KONE he has a joke of a post per day ratio count.

Sherdogs a hell of a drug.
it got me all...

tenor.gif

Dude, I feel like im on here all the time, and waste a shit ton of time, but then I see people with about 100k posts, or 20k in two years, and I feel so much better about myself.
I'm similar. I have a pretty low post per day ratio.

But I still waste far too much time on here reading threads and just not posting.

From and including: Tuesday, 30 August 2011
To, but not including Saturday, 27 May 2017

Result: 2097 days

EDIT for total post and Math.

3973 posts
Average: 1.89

Freaking causal.

I took a long break, but i remember it being really High back when you could see the number on your profile page. I was a post whore.

Now it's 3,4 apparently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back