How many of you actually know how to play Mine Sweeper?

As one of the smartiest Shertards here, of course I know how to play it. There's logic to it, but at a point, you have to make educated guess, not unlike sudoku.

Never cared for it. Had a teacher in school that would play it hours on end during class. The school got their monies worth with that guy. Taught class for 15 minutes the spent the rest playing that game.
That's why so many people age out of school and expect tuition debt forgiven and/or get bullied and shoot their classmates with AR-15's.

The number represents how many mines are immediately neighboring that location. Don't click on a mine. Click on everything else.

That's all you need to know to play. It's actually a pretty simple game.
I touched it one time when I was 5. I didn't think much of it until today. I saw someone playing it on their phone. I think everyone understand the basics of the game but none of us really play it well as in quick or not guessing much.

Wasted so much time on that game when I was in school…

Use to play it, but I can't remember how to play the game now. It's been so long.

Tick, tick, boom
Hear me banging down these back streets
Bumpin' Blackstreet, treated like a athlete
Life ain't a track meet (no) it's a marathon
Fuck the cemetery that a ni**a get buried on

Never cared for it. Had a teacher in school that would play it hours on end during class. The school got their monies worth with that guy. Taught class for 15 minutes the spent the rest playing that game.

Sounds like when I was a TA for a semester and I would spend all day arguing about GSP vs Andy and messing with my Fantasy Football lineups.

I thought it was common knowledge...

It's pretty easy to figure out if you try and play it once or twice lol
Mathematics is one of those studies that is presented to certain students as more complex than it is when in fact it's pretty straightforward. I think it's because if we tell one section of society that Maths is really hard then we get more writers and creative artists.

Only thing is modern writing is about as predictable anyway

I got so used to it and bored that I'd click as fast as possible and end up dead most of the time.

Thank you Navy for putting me at a desk for hours on end during a weekend when nothing happens........

The number represents how many mines are immediately neighboring that location. Don't click on a mine. Click on everything else.

That's all you need to know to play. It's actually a pretty simple game.

I thought it was common knowledge...

It's pretty easy to figure out if you try and play it once or twice lol

Imagine making a thread bragging about Mine Sweeper

It's really not that complicated.

All you guys dismissing Minesweeper, I'm working on the intricacies of minesweeping moves you've never even heard of.

Gotta love when you get to the end of masterful playthrough and it comes down to a 50/50 pick 'em.

Always came up at least a few times on the Expert (hardest) mode. Loved it and spent tons of time beating it.

Every once in a while I would set it to Custom mode and make it all mines but one and then try to repeatedly hit the lottery. Only managed to do it on the smallest beginner sized grid. It was a brief fun exercise of sheer futility.

I was a legend at Oregon trail, macintosh and commodore version.

minesweeper I was terrible.

Kudos to you for the Oregon Trail skills. IMO, it was a pain in the ass. My cousin had it.

I remember we made it fairly far but couldn't start a fire for some reason, maybe the game commands weren't working so we froze to death. We quit and went outside to play kickball with neighbor kids. I think that was the last time the game was played in that house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back