How many of the UFC's MW's could Wand beat?

FedorandBjpenn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think Wanderlei could beat......

Boetsch?
Phillipou?
Cote?
Munoz?
Bisping again?
Okami?
Lombard?

i mean he beat Bisping and Cung pretty convincingly!

i hate to be the person to say that a fighter should retire but wands chin is shot. he should definitely hang them up.

With a gameplan he could beat Cote and Munoz. COULD, not WOULD
Boetsch maybe
But most likely he gets KO by Munoz bombs and by Boetsch too

Do you think Wanderlei could beat......

Boetsch?
Phillipou?
Cote?
Munoz?
Bisping again?
Okami?
Lombard?

i mean he beat Bisping and Cung pretty convincingly!

The Bisping fight was far from convincing. I persoanlly gave a well deserved decision to Wand but the last seconds flurry and knockdown was really what sealed it. I hear plenty of Wand critics say the scored the fight for the Count including Bisping himself.

Wand would do surprisingly well against a lot of them. Of the top ten he could very well beat Okami, Munoz, Stann and Phillipou, and he already beat Bisping.

The Bisping fight was far from convincing. I persoanlly gave a well deserved decision to Wand but the last seconds flurry and knockdown was really what sealed it. I hear plenty of Wand critics say the scored the fight for the Count including Bisping himself.

You don't fucking say? :rolleyes:

Boetsch would knock him out

Phillipou would definitely knock him outy

He might beat Cote

He might beat Munoz

Think Bisping would beat him in a rematch

Okami would decision him

And Lambard would would put holes in that boys chin

Probably everyone in the top 10, he is far out of his prime. Wanderlei still has the power to knock out anyone with a solid punch or knee though. I unfortunately see him losing badly to Brian Stann.

Every time I think of Wand beating TOP MW's I have a flashback to the Leben fight.
Worst game plan ever.

I don't understand how he thought that strategy would work against an Iron Jawed heavy handed fighter

Sadly only Cote would lose to Wand more times than not.

The others would beat Wand the majority of times.

I'd love to see him rematch Bisping so Bisping could whoop him.

Back