How many ice trays to you think you have to fill before you go insane?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Oh man I just filled 2 and it was tedrrible - My arms got tired and I spilled cold water all over me. My shirt is so old I accidently vacuumed it and it tore a hole in

I am so glad I made ice for the week cause if I had to fill more than 2 I would have lost it

I'm going to go for a laydown in my backyard the sun is out I worked hard today, I cleaned half the car and picked up a bunch of roof tiles I found around my house and coffee containers I swear those neighbours and their codffee

Never I thought I'd see the day that Clippy ran out of troll thread ideas. Sad day.

I think 2 isn't so bad because you have 2 hands... if you have more than 2 now were talking multiple trips.

P.s good luck drying off

You should just get an ice machine instead (or get a fridge that has one built-in). Ice trays waste space in the freezer and are pretty inefficient if you use a lot of ice because you have to wait for them.

You should just get an ice machine instead (or get a fridge that has one built-in). Ice trays waste space in the freezer and are pretty inefficient if you use a lot of ice because you have to wait for them.

I'm living wrong

Oh man I just filled 2 and it was tedrrible - My arms got tired and I spilled cold water all over me. My shirt is so old I accidently vacuumed it and it tore a hole in

I am so glad I made ice for the week cause if I had to fill more than 2 I would have lost it

I'm going to go for a laydown in my backyard the sun is out I worked hard today, I cleaned half the car and picked up a bunch of roof tiles I found around my house and coffee containers I swear those neighbours and their codffee

What is this sanity concept of which you speak?

Thread is relevant to my life because my ice maker recently broke and we're having to use ice trays. I hate it. This is peasant work.

I don't smoke anymore so i threw all my ash trays out..

I fill one a day and UNDOUBTEDLY spill water on the floor every day. Ice is just frozen bullshit..

I think you've been making ice wrong the whole time

Well the tray has a rubber cover that goes over the ice and it's hard to determine if it is level or not. So, I spill a little on the way to the freezer. I don't want smaller cubes so don't even mention that!!!!

You’re the real MVP brah

Never I thought I'd see the day that Clippy ran out of troll thread ideas. Sad day.
Hey, stop being so judgmental!
What if his chair won't allow him to fold his legs at the moment?

Have you considered that?

Last edited:
Back