How many glasses of green tea you drink a day?

KRAZYHORSE BEER**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could you blend it with water, how many packets would you put in a blender with water filled almost too the top. I"ll drink it cold.

Could you blend it with water? I think you could.

I don't get the question of the thread. How big is your blender? Say you use a packet for 8 ozs of water, well if your blender was 64 oz, then you would use 8 oz. I dunno. Look at it. Try it out.

LCDforMe said:
Could you blend it with water? I think you could.

I don't get the question of the thread. How big is your blender? Say you use a packet for 8 ozs of water, well if your blender was 64 oz, then you would use 8 oz. I dunno. Look at it. Try it out.

Thanks, yeah Im a whitebelt, I :mad: dont know anything

lol. i think one glass a day would be cool. dont blend it man just get some hot water and dip the bags in there. drink. thats what your supposed to do.

Sorry, I was kinda annoyed.

Um, I mean...I have like 1 glass a night maybe when I'm relaxing/watching TV before going to bed. I don't think you would really need much more. If you have more, to me, it seems as though it would become something that you would take for granted.

I just steep a bunch of it at a time then take a water bottle full of it to work with me. Better than spending $2 every day at Starbucks for it. That's like $600/year!

I just put 3 bags into those big 160z mugs. I drink it hot with a teaspoon of honey.

I just get the liquid extract. Pour some hot water, add a serving of green tea extract and add some honey. The extracts are like drinking several cups at once. Much more beneficial then the tea bag version. Liquid extracts has much more EGCG and more polyphenols per serving.

Wolverine
///

Back