How many fighters are using PEDs right now compared to how many get actually caught ?? Your toughts

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
I have no inside information, and I dont know fighters or gyms

But considering every athlete says in other sports (remember cycling), most of the times almost every guy is using PEDs and only a few get actually caught. Has been like that since always because PEDs development is always ahead of detection methods. So. What do you think or know based on information, whatever that is ??

To me, I think 40-50% of the entire roster must be in some kind of PED. Simple as that. And USADA is doing their job but science of PED always gonna be ahead of science of detection.

Do you have different information ?? thoughts ??? Do you really think the guys who get caught are the only ones doing it '??

Don't care, I think PED use should be legal, makes the athletes faster stronger more explosive more roid ragey and the sport way more fun.

Don't care, I think PED use should be legal, makes the athletes faster stronger more explosive more roid ragey and the sport way more fun.

Still interesting to know your tougths about the reality of PEDs

I have no inside information, and I dont know fighters or gyms

But considering every athlete says in other sports (remember cycling), most of the times almost every guy is using PEDs and only a few get actually caught. Has been like that since always because PEDs development is always ahead of detection methods. So. What do you think or know based on information, whatever that is ??

To me, I think 40-50% of the entire roster must be in some kind of PED. Simple as that. And USADA is doing their job but science of PED always gonna be ahead of science of detection.

Do you have different information ?? thoughts ??? Do you really think the guys who get caught are the only ones doing it '??

Tree fiddy.

I guess it isn´t any different to any other activities in life / work where people cheat or lie, so I will say maybe 75-80% are on PEDS (to say the least) and 5% get caught

Back