How many days a week you guys training

kboxer

White Belt
Reaction score
Just wondering how many days you guys are training. Especially you guys that fight. Right now I'm doing 2 days of strength training followed by cardio usually. And 2 to 3 days of stand up. One day bjj. Would like to do a few amature low kick kickboxing bouts.

So curious how your training schedules are. Plus like most of you have a full time job n family

I do about 2-3 days of 2 hour BJJ practice per week, and 2 days of cardio. I need to start fitting at least 1 day of striking in there though.

3 mma meating weak 1 hour each. 2.5 months years have 2.5 hours of wrestling 5 day week. 4 hour week in workout gym between weightlifting and cardio. plus home exercises.

So lparnes you train 5 days a week for about 3 to 4 hours between your different sessions.

I train muay thai, train 4 days a week for 3-4 hours a day. I fight amateur muay thai

I do about 2-3 days of 2 hour BJJ practice per week, and 2 days of cardio. I need to start fitting at least 1 day of striking in there though.

If you don't train in any striking art what are you doing in the Standup forum?

Hey, I train the following hours:
BJJ- Monday- 1 hour 45 minutes, Tuesday - 1 hour, Wednesday- 1 hour, Thursday- nothing, Friday- 1 hour 45 minutes,
Muay Thai/KB/Boxing- Monday- 1hour, Tuesday- 1 hour, Wednesday- nothing, Thursday 1 hour, Friday 1 hour,
Wrestling/Judo/Takedowns 1 hour on thursday

its a lot of workout lol

Monday- 6pm-7pm: Erik Paulson submission wrestling; 7pm-8pm Muay thai
Tuesday- 6pm-7pm: MMA Skills & Drills; 7pm-7:30pm:Warrior Workout; 7:30pm-9pm: BJJ
Wednesday- 6pm-7pm: Erik Paulson submission wrestling; 7pm-8pm Muay thai
Thursday- 6pm-7pm: MMA Skills & Drills; 7pm-7:30pm:Warrior Workout; 7:30pm-9pm: BJJ
Friday: Open mat
Saturday: Open mat

Great guys. How many of you guys compete in the stand up

3-5 days a week, depending on how busy I am/how sore I am from the previous work out, for 2 hour segments.
EDIT: for the record, I used to train judo, but now I train boxing because my old teacher's dojo closed and I haven't had time to find a new one.

Tuesdays and Thursday; Goju-Ryu Karate 6:30-8pm, Judo 8-9pm. I go to a BJJ gym Open Mat to roll once a month, I wish I could train there more often but its economically out of the question. Plus, I have no transportation (I don't drive).

5-6 days a week Muay Thai.

Usually two, 2-hour sessions each day.

I do some strength and conditioning at home and in the gym (between my normal training).

I got a lot of improvised free home training equipment for all sorts of exercises and free weights. A lot of bodyweight exercises, also using sandbags (I live by the beach).

5-6 days a week Muay Thai.

Usually two, 2-hour sessions each day.

I do some strength and conditioning at home and in the gym (between my normal training).

I got a lot of improvised free home training equipment for all sorts of exercises and free weights. A lot of bodyweight exercises, also using sandbags (I live by the beach).
i wish i had time to do this :(

I usually do 3 Muay thai classes a week, with an extra 1 in there if I have time and I'm not too sore. On top of that I do some strength work, and I try to get in a couple hours of free training at my gym too, but that doesn't happen as often as I'd like.

I'm just in it for fun at this point though, if I was going to do a fight I'd train more. Which is actually my biggest reservation about doing a fight... hard to make time for all the necessary training.

I train UFC.

U trian UFC? I gotta start taht bro.
I usually do 3 Muay thai classes a week, with an extra 1 in there if I have time and I'm not too sore. On top of that I do some strength work, and I try to get in a couple hours of free training at my gym too, but that doesn't happen as often as I'd like.

I'm just in it for fun at this point though, if I was going to do a fight I'd train more. Which is actually my biggest reservation about doing a fight... hard to make time for all the necessary training.

That's why most people who do well in even small league MMA train full time, wish I had the time to train that much, but I got school, work and a ton of other stuff to do.

I've fallen in love with Boxing and have pretty much stopped my BJJ....

Boxing -4 sessions a week
Muay Thai - 1 session a week

After trying out MMA, I realized that Western Boxing is what I was meant to do with my life. :icon_twis
I do Muay Thai once a week now to mix up my training and to keep things fun.
I went a couple weeks with pure Boxing but I found myself missing knees, kicks and elbows so I throw in one class a week for variety.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back