How many cans will dj beat in one championship?...

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A bunch i bet
Once he wins the belt hell probably go on a another long win streak only this time in a crap organization
He might actually be a double champ in one championship .I know he wasn't a huge draw In the ufc but I wouldn't have traded him off to another organization especially not for ben f askren

giphy.gif

Dude might go on a 20 fight win streak while holding two- three belts lol

Its DJ's fault anyway. He shoulda fought Dillashaw. With a win he woulda finally been a draw. He was afraid to fight him, and never called anyone out, he needed to be gone.

Its DJ's fault anyway. He shoulda fought Dillashaw. With a win he woulda finally been a draw. He was afraid to fight him, and never called anyone out, he needed to be gone.

he shouldn't have to fight him, they are different weights!
And he would lose anyway.

DJ would rather leave the UFC to fight lower level fighters than try to win his belt back? There goes his legacy. That's like last years World Series champion Houston Astros dropping down to AAA to see if they can win that title! You would think he would want to get his belt back and fight Dillashaw in a super fight. Maybe he lost his belt AND his confidence in his last fight.

Another question: Will we see him soccer kicking the cans to oblivion?

It doesn't matter he beat every can he faced in the UFC at least once.

Back