How many 135lbs men in the world can beat Ronda Rousey?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How many 135lbs men in the world can beat Ronda Rousey?

I am guessing at least top 100. Not being sexist. In the world. Invicta and Bellator 135lbs male fighters can also beat Ronda. If anyone disagree, plz show me how.

The Invcicta male fighters would beat Ronda?????????

The top men will always beat the top women.
It would have to be a really low level guy or someone with little to no grappling

How many 135lbs women in the world can beat Demetrious Johnson?

hey why hasnt this thread been dumped yet? I made a thread the other day asking if Ronda could beat a male lion and it got dumped immediately. not fair.

I guess all the ones with a decent record or legit skills to be a pro, she

I think even competitors in other grappling sports such as judo,wrestling, and BJJ would be her as well. Wrestlers can stop the take down, and BJJ and judo competitors can match her ground game. Probably thousands around the world would beat her. She after all is a one dimensional judoka herself.

Isn't DJ in top 10?

Your stupidity amazes yet confounds me. Do you ever read anything about biology? I know this is a troll thread, but it's late and I'm bored. When has rousey ever demonstrated an ability to beat or compete with men on any level? Cause she beats other women? And has beaten the last 3 fast. So if a pitbul beats other pitbulls really fast, does that mean the pitbull can now beat a lion? See how stupid that sounds. Yet, some people still make these insane threads.

hey why hasnt this thread been dumped yet? I made a thread the other day asking if Ronda could beat a male lion and it got dumped immediately. not fair.

Wow. If your thread was worse than this one, then you are really bad at making threads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back