How long would Woodley last against Conor.

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor has the speed and that left hand is beastly. Do you think Woodley could avoid the power shots of Conor Macgregor

it's "retard day" on sherdog today.

If I knew this sooner I would have take a day off...

Woodley would get 25 to life in prison if he ever fought Conor.

DSC_11912.png

About 2.6 minutes.
He won't need anymore than that to end connie.

About 2 minutes before he KOs Conor stiff.

Conor would be the first death in the octagon

I'm a big Conor fan, but come the fuck on. Woodley would obliterate Conor. That's just too big of a size difference when combined with Woodley's speed, power and wrestling game.

Conor went on panic wrestling mode after a little 1-2 from Diaz.

Don't know what is going to happen if Woodley connect anywhere in the head area but it would be hilarious to see.

Conor has the speed and that left hand is beastly. Do you think Woodley could avoid the power shots of Conor Macgregor

Conor ran to Iceland because he wasn't ready for Diaz (I'm paraphrasing HIS OWN WORDS) and if he had to fight Woodley...........................

..............Conor would take a spacecraft to Pluto.

Conor is small and should continue to fight other small men.
Welterweights are normal sized human beings and therefore too big for him and he might get hurt seriously.

Woodley would choke...

on the biggest fight/pay day of his career and do nothing whatsoever during the fight as he tends to do sometimes. Consistently, inconsistent.

Conor is a nightmare matchup for Woodley because he's one of the few guys in MMA that is a better natural athlete than Tyron. Conor would nullify his biggest assets, strength and speed, by being significantly faster and probably just as strong. Look at the way Conor handled a juiced to the gills Mendes.

Theyre both similar in approach but Woodley would end up laynprayn him

Welterweights are normal sized human beings and therefore too big for him and he might get hurt seriously.

Connor is actually ww proportion

Nah Welterweights aren't average size, I've been in close proximity with guys like T-Wood, Lombard, and Magny. Lombard is only 5'8 but the guy looks like he carries 225lbs of mass on him, the top WW are gigantic, especially the ones on the taller side of the spectrum like Condit.

Back