How long will Woodley be champion?

bout 350 days.

he will just sit on the shelf saying he doesnt want to fight yet.

woodley will do to wonderboy what we thought hendricks would do to him.

Condit and Rory are the only ones I would favour over him at the moment. I'm a Wonderboy fan but I think Woodley would blanket him.

Why Condit? Woodley already beat him, and can definitely win again.

You most certainly can judge the probability of someone being on roids based on looks on one end of the spectrum. What I mean is that not having an impressive body doesn't mean you aren't on roids, but having very big muscles with very low body fat while training MMA is something you can use to judge the probability of someone being on roids.
What happened to hard work?

The look test is a great way of telling who's on roids. Its very accurate. Its not a great way of telling who isn't on roids, but if a guy fails the eye test (ubereem, lombard, romero, mendes) then he'll prob fail a piss test at some point too.
You forget Brock. They (him, UFC and fans) swore for years he was clean.

And didn't Mendes pop for skin cream?

And wasn't Romero's tainted thus the 6 months suspension instead of 2 years?

We all know he wants nothing to do with wonderboy, and he'll end up cherry picking someone like Nick Diaz, but I think Nick can pull it off. Woodley is one of the worst UFC champions along with Bipsing.
Lol lets take bets, who lasts longer:
1. Woodley as champ
2. this username?

Hoe many defenses?
He can beat anyone but also get beat by anyone so its anyone's guess
I'd say he is lucky to have one successful defense

Woodley will be the champ for a long ass time during which he'll fight very little.

scrooge-mcduck-swimming-in-money.jpg

probably no defenses, he's not that good.

Why Condit? Woodley already beat him, and can definitely win again.
Yeah freak finish to that fight though. I think Carlos will fair better in the rematch.

he only fights once every two years and nick diaz has to reapply for a licence and will probably find himself to get into trouble again, either a USADA or Reebok dispute so Woodley will hold the belt for another four years

Condit busted his knee on a takedown in the second round. You wanna bet that happens again?
Woodley was winning every second of that fight. Woodley probably knocks Condit out if they fought again

Rory is probably the only one in the division that matches up well with Woodley. If Rory goes to Bellator I see Woodley holding on to that belt for a while unless hes body starts to break down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back