How Long Will Silva Duck Sonnen

Has Wandy ever officially stated why he tried to slap Sonnen? Weird approach for The Axe Murderer for what is to believed to be a real scuffle...

So Wand was injured during a fake fight?

Or did he fake an injury during a fake fight? I say he faked an injury during a real fight. If it was fake why would a fighter be kicked out for punching Chael...Lemme guess Dana got with the Illuminati and payed the fighter off to stage the punches....

Lol I remember when brainless Wand nuthuggers thought this confrontation was fake.

Yeah, that's genius. Wand would let himself get taken down and humiliated by the guy he's supposed to be defending Brazil's honor against. On top of that, then they'll have his lackey sucker punch Chael. He and sucker puncher will then gloat about it, thus losing the support of many Brazilian fans.

All part of Wand's master plan to destroy his fanbase and jeapordize his future as a UFC fighter.

Not sure that he is running scared. Chael is no longer on TRT, so he is not as good as once was. Silva, to my knowledge, has never run scared from anyone. I personally think Chael would destroy Silva, but I do not think he is running scared.

There is a gentleman who showed up to Silva's gym recently who would disagree with you.

It is sad it has come to this wand is a legend he deserves more respect than this but it dies seem as if he is avoiding this fight and it is sad win or loose it does nothing to tranish his reputation he is one of the best way past his prime even if and when Chale beat wand it would mean nothing no sane mma fan be leaves Chale will ever be half the fighter wand once was wand would of killed Chale 5 years ago but that is the past and today Chale as sad as it is will wrestle wand to a dessison and wand knows it and fore sum reason doesent even care enough to give his true fans what thay want and that is to see a once great champ lace up his gloves and win loose or draw go out like champ and do his best with what he has today

Has Wandy ever officially stated why he tried to slap Sonnen? Weird approach for The Axe Murderer for what is to believed to be a real scuffle...

It's called slapboxing.
Also known as horse playing at the mall.

It is sad it has come to this wand is a legend he deserves more respect than this but it dies seem as if he is avoiding this fight and it is sad win or loose it does nothing to tranish his reputation he is one of the best way past his prime even if and when Chale beat wand it would mean nothing no sane mma fan be leaves Chale will ever be half the fighter wand once was wand would of killed Chale 5 years ago but that is the past and today Chale as sad as it is will wrestle wand to a dessison and wand knows it and fore sum reason doesent even care enough to give his true fans what thay want and that is to see a once great champ lace up his gloves and win loose or draw go out like champ and do his best with what he has today

Chael

i dont think he has any intention of fighting sonnen.

Or did he fake an injury during a fake fight? I say he faked an injury during a real fight. If it was fake why would a fighter be kicked out for punching Chael...Lemme guess Dana got with the Illuminati and payed the fighter off to stage the punches....

He realed an injury during a fake fight to throw off the CIA.

Lol thought you meant Andy

I was gonna say, I want a 3rd fight too but I don't think Andy owes Chael anything

i dont think he has any intention of fighting sonnen.

Absolutely. Wand just wanted his hands on the TUF Brazil coaching money, and never in the end wanted to fight Chael. 4 times in the past 11 months he had an opportunity to fight Chael, but in the end- he wanted no piece of the American Gangster like i said earlier in this thread.

Back