How long will it be before Urijah Faber gets the itch and turn on TJ Dillishaw

Kingcripple

White Belt
Reaction score
Faber wants that belt. It won't be long before he wants a Teacher vs Student fight

If TJ wins his first defense.

After that fight, Urijah and Holdsworth take matters into their own hands.
triple-h-thumbs-down-o.gif

That fight will never happen.

Tomorrow. Monday tops.

Faber & Jorgensen were friends when they fought.

Jorgensen hasn't been at team alpha male since day one like TJ though.

If TJ holds on to that title I can see Faber just looking for fun fights. He's been itching for that Edgar fight.

D-Shaw by Cruz 2.0 with power.

I dunno if he will I know he has said he has no problem fighting a friend. Even if he does you need to see his honest jubilation watching his friend whoop Barao's ass for 5 rounds. He didn't appear to show anything but genuine excitement for TJ

faber loves the spotlight. id say your right

I think TJs movement might be too much for Faber and TJ shined in this title fight while Faber crumbles in them. It would be a fun fight that could go either way

Did you see how jacked up Faber was over the win? Every time the camera panned to Faber during the fight he was losing his shit. He's going back up to 145 before he fights his team mate. Alpha male seems to be a real close nit group.

I mentioned this to a friend earlier. Faber doesn't come off as someone who'd go with loyalty over a title fight against a teammate if he stands to benefit from it. Which isn't a bad thing, but in his case, makes him look like a dick if he does it.

Faber had a falling out with Ludwig after the Barao fight because he didn't think the training was sufficient. Which, I imagine, is due to him not improving a 1/4th of what the other UFC TAM members improved under Bang. He's hit his peak level of striking ability, which is fairly mediocre, so he thinks Bang isn't good enough. Or he's jealous of the other members improvement.

Back