How long till Darren Till becomes p4p #1

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
I know the hype is there for Darren, but there are many fighters that are very hyped right now wether its granted or not.

Ngannou, Omalley, Adensaya etc

However, i think Darren separates from the pack.... as the best of them all.

Recently, i started a thread talking about how Dana will pamper Darren just like he did with Connor, and that Darren doesnt have a fight scheduled because Dana will hook him up big time when the chance presents itself... And to my surprise i find this like 3 days later

In a recent video, as Usman complained about Dana not giving him top contenders, Usman revealed that Dana had told Him that "HE HAS SPECIAL PLANS FOR DARREN". Usman said, "what plans does Dana have for Darren that he doesnt have for me?".

He will be pampered and he is top p4p material.

In around 1 year, Darren cracks the p4p top 10.

In less than 2 years he will be #1 p4p

By the way, Darren Till has an 18% striking accuracy differential vs opponents.

Compared to someone like GSP's GOAT 24% striking accuracy differential vs opponents.

Last edited:
Usman needs to stop complaining, he's dangerously going down the T-Wood route

Maybe when he fights in his natural weight class and never loses.

But considering that's not happening, probably about 4 million years after never.

He needs to fight if he wants to get there.

He's got a long fucking road ahead of him before crowning him #1 anything.

7-0 in he UFC and they keep on giving him fights outside the top 10. It seems no one wants to fight him or the UFC dosen't want him touching certain fighters.

7-0 in he UFC and they keep on giving him fights outside the top 10. It seems no one wants to fight him or the UFC dosen't want him touching certain fighters.
He should go down the khabib path instead. Destroy all, and talk shit about the UFC, not complaining though .but talk shit

giphy.gif

Lord Till is gonna entirely smash 3 divisions. Wicked left hand to GOATness.

P4P predictions are a stretch when someone hasn't yet faced a top ranked opponent. Cerrone was a good win but Till has a little ways to go before he enters p4p discussions. I do agree though that he will be pampered, ie given favorable matchmaking. Which is good as I think the kid is very marketable.

The only complaining I'm hearing from him is how nobody wants to fight him, and for good reason....

Hes up there because of his boxing. Just like conor the hands imo are the most important tool in striking. A guy like wonderboy only has kicks but is far more elusive so i think Till can be taken down and smashed by a good wrestler... Pretty much like conor. However id say Till>>wonderboy and would love to see that fight

Bump.

I knew Darren was gonna get that TS after 1 more win

He already he is imo he's a fookin loight-heavyweight fighting these ww's what he's doin should be illegal but it isn't

Lol...

Yeah...a Brit with shit grappling, shit TDD and trouble making weight.

Sounds like champ material to me <45>

Back