how long did u train before ur first fight?

MommysTACOcream

White Belt
Reaction score
Just wondering how long did you guy train b4 u fought? I am about to start train 6 days a week and was thinkin about trying to fight at the end of july. U think that's enough trainin b4 fighting?

Talk about duplicate threads...

Hit the button once bro! Even if your browser stalls it usually goes thru!

What kind of experience do currently have? About to start training 6 days/week is easier said than done if you've never trained before.

Go lick your mothers taco cream you fucking retard..

You could go and fight with zero experience, why dont you ask you fuckign coahc douche bag, how the fuck ar ewe supposed to know what the fuck you do in the gym?

Go dplease come to my gym so I can fuckign destroy you.

Just wondering how long did you guy train b4 u fought? I am about to start train 6 days a week and was thinkin about trying to fight at the end of july. U think that's enough trainin b4 fighting?

Not enough at all. My guys who train 5-6 days a week have to be training 6-9 months before I will do a 12 week work up to get them in the ring (9-12 months total) and I am on the shorter side of total prep time. This is ammy MMA, and most decent coaches want 1-2 years of dedicated training before a first fight.

Not enough at all. My guys who train 5-6 days a week have to be training 6-9 months before I will do a 12 week work up to get them in the ring (9-12 months total) and I am on the shorter side of total prep time. This is ammy MMA, and most decent coaches want 1-2 years of dedicated training before a first fight.

That's encouraging actually. I'm about to start training myself once I graduate in June (can't now, I'm a varsity athlete), and I was afraid it would take longer than that. If I could be ready for a fight within a year and a half, that would be awesome :) Currently the only experience I have is some limited BJJ, as well as 10+ years of karate which unfortunately doesn't help too much.

That's encouraging actually. I'm about to start training myself once I graduate in June (can't now, I'm a varsity athlete), and I was afraid it would take longer than that. If I could be ready for a fight within a year and a half, that would be awesome Currently the only experience I have is some limited BJJ, as well as 10+ years of karate which unfortunately doesn't help too much.

You can definitely be ready in 18 months. Assuming an Amatuer fight. But it wont be at a 2-3 days a week training pace. If you put in 5-6 days a week, unless you are a terrible athlete you should be ready for another first timer easily.

Back