How likely is that Khabib gets injured and Diaz replace him ?

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
What would be your opinion if that's the case?

Made this thread again because for some reason mods wastelanded the last one. (It seems that they don't like the fact Khabib is very injury prone)

Khabib could fight this injured and still win

That's what Conor did against Mendes. I wonder why Khabib pulled off so many fights before if he can still win fighting injured.

Last edited:
You overrate him so damn badly.

I couldnt name 2 great wins of Khabib's but I could name atleast 5 for Conor.

Khabib hasnt ever faced someone of Conor's talent, same could be said for Khabib, but the way you said this makes me seem like you are either irrational and illogical or just some deluded hater grasping at the next hope ho could "beat" Conor, once that doesnt happen youll change the narrative to "Khabib wasnt even that good....".

Fix your bitter bum life.

Id be saying, thank god.

Hoping tony get get healthy enough to take the seat tho.

Only fun matchea please. When khabib pulls out, strip him, and be done with him.

Conor pulls

Nate vs Khabib, Nate taps Khabib

Conor vs Nate, Conor retires Nate

Conor Bless

When khabib pulls out, strip him, and be done with him.
100% agree.

Got the title after beating #11 on short notice, not his fault but his belt is more paper than real at this point.

Khabib hasnt ever faced someone of Conor's talent, same could be said for Khabib, but the way you said this makes me seem like you are either irrational and illogical or just some deluded hater grasping at the next hope ho could "beat" Conor, once that doesnt happen youll change the narrative to "Khabib wasnt even that good....".

Dude shhhhh

I've been one of the bigger Conor defenders on here, he's great.

Styles make fights

Conor has no gas, and will tap out

Mendes on a weeks notice mailed him around, Khabib is a whole different animal (in that department only)

That 1st round against raging Al?
Yeah, Conor wouldn't have survived that
I don't care, he wouldn't have.

I think theres a much better chance that he misses weight, or gets medically stopped during the weight cut

More then likely . Diaz should stay light

Cabo Diaz

Would it be for interim belt then? Conor as interim champ lol

Dude shhhhh

Styles make fights

Mendes on a weeks notice mailed him around, Khabib is a whole different animal (in that department only)

He is a whole different animal to Chad as Chad's take downs come from a double leg or sometImes a single and Khabib's come from the clinch.

Dude shhhhh

Styles make fights

Barboza sure did, Al sure did, many guys survived Khabib, regardless of the narrative you guys try peddle,"that once it hits the ground its over".

Khabib has basic boxing defence, no clue about the danger he faces rushing in with his chin up in the air.

And you forgot to mention that Moisturized Mendes got slept by a dude hobbling on one knee.

Alavarez has a better double than Khabib and he couldnt take Conor down, Conor's TDD is good, so lol at this basic as hell "breakdown".

As much as I can't stand Conor, Mendes' boxing is better than Khalabib's. I don't see him having an easy 1st round against Conor. If he just rushes Conor for the takedown, he's going to get cracked in the chin with a knee or hook. If Khalabib wants to win, he better be patient and not go in there emotional and overconfident. That being said, I see the best version of Khabib coming out. It will only take 1 takedown to win the fight. Not that the Russian Bear will finish him, but one round for pure GnP will wear Conor out and will put him in survival mode at the starting of each round. His entire body will be too tired to be as fluid as he is at the beginning of each fight.

So yeah, I agree that Khabib will win, but Conor's not going to make that first takedown easy.

Honestly this is by far Khabob’s biggest payday of his life, I don’t think he will screw it up.

What would be your opinion if that's the case?

Made this thread again because for some reason mods wastelanded the last one. (It seems that they don't like the fact Khabib is very injury prone)

if anything happened to conor or khabib the ufc would just delay the fight cause whjy risk the biggest pay day in history.

Back