How lame is this pic?

Xq5p.gif

DarkOrderlyAnole-size_restricted.gif

U9SP.gif

Punk>>>The Rock
Just crazy in retrospect that CM Punk was ever credible as a wrestler.

The whole thing was lame as soon as UFC put a corporate stamp on it with that stupid belt

He got Masvidal good in the rematch but that first fight? Come on dude…
Mas fault for not being able to get off the fence. Was it what i wanted see personally? No not at all. But still boring and effective are 2 separate issues. Mas had 2 chances to show he could be dangerous

It's hilarious how Salty people are over an actual superstar presenting a fake belt that nobody gave a shit about to begin with.

The problem is when gullible people believe the results are from just hard work and dedication
The rock has amazing work ethic. Im not saying he’s not on roids, but he doesn’t use it to hurt people in competition. He is a real badass. Played football in college, nearly made it pro so he’s at least a B+ athlete. He doesn’t have a martial arts background, but he has the power and athletic ability to beat up some mma fighters who are 170 and under.

Basically every other steroid user has achieved less than the Rock.
Exactly, the steroids is for his physique. He needs to look a certain way. He’s still a great athlete/wrestler

He got Masvidal good in the rematch but that first fight? Come on dude…
Totally mandingoed Masvidal in the first fight. Held against the cage and foot stomped and could just stand there and smile and take it

Totally mandingoed Masvidal in the first fight. Held against the cage and foot stomped and could just stand there and smile and take it

You have a very special definition of BMF that nobody agrees with.

Mas fault for not being able to get off the fence. Was it what i wanted see personally? No not at all. But still boring and effective are 2 separate issues. Mas had 2 chances to show he could be dangerous

Are you arguing that Usman won the fight or that it was a BMF type of performance? Did you not read the post I was replying to?

Back