How Khabib really can make his legacy great

Go up in weight and fight Usman.

If he goes up there and outwrestles Kamaru fucking Usman, THAT would be insane.

I don't give two shits about old ass GSP or a shitty boxing match with Mayweather.

He wants a big legacy? Beating Usman would be fucking bonkers.

Well, I guess he doesn't care about legacy, cause that's never happening.

Plenty of guys have fought from the same gym, Khabib and Usman hardly seem like blood brothers.

Colby and Masvidal used to be room mates and I'm sure they'd fight if the price was right.
False equivalent.

Colby seriously disrespected Jorge. That's the only reason they'd fight each other

How Khabib really can make his legacy great

Khabib is undefeated with a 12 fight UFC W streak and has a fight lined up with a guy who also has a 12 fight W streak.

If he wins, that his fkkn legacy. Everyone needs to learn how to suck it up and let that sink in.

Last edited:
The earth is flat.

tenor.gif

False equivalent.

Colby seriously disrespected Jorge. That's the only reason they'd fight each other

Masvidal knows Colby's only playing a character, they're just hyping things.

They're friends but they'd still fight for the money.

I feel pretty certain that Usman would close to ragdoll Khabib, but his teammates keep talking about how he does good against bigger guys and even holds his own against DC

Lol i dont give a fuck what they say, he does not hold his own against olympic wrestling hw DC. Dc probably goes easy to boost his confidence like a good training partner

Why does Khabib have to go to 170 (where he is a perfect 10-0 btw)? Have Marty come down and fight Khabib at 155....oh wait, this doesn't fit hater's agenda, so anti-logical lol

Let him destroy Ferg, Justin and 1 or 2 top LW and nobody won't be able to deny he is the LW GOAT

Lol why so many more LW fights needed? Say he beats Tony, then Gaethje, what would be the point of fighting Felder Hooker Cerrone, Iaquinta 2, etc...they're such predictable wins for him, why would that help his legacy at all?

They are friendly with each other. Both managed by Ali. They don't train together or anything. Their "friendship" would definitely not come in the way of a potential fight.

Mark me fookin words.

When Kamaru predicts Khabib dominates Conor, Dustin and Tony, Contards say "he's obviously just saying that because they're friends!"

When trying to say Khabib needs to fight Kamaru at WW, Contards say "they're not friends! They would fight each other!"

Cant have it both ways

Usman's a hell of a wrestler but he doesn't have the profile to cement anyone's legacy.

You are stating that they will never fight each other because they are friends and train together which is ludacris. Of course training together a couple of times a year, maximum a handful of times ever, would not stop them from fighting each other in a megafight.

Calling me emotional is just the classic rebound when you realize you have nothing. It's ok we are done now.

Usman would fight Khabib for 1 million dollars

lmfao

Beating marty wont mean shit. Hardly anyone even knows who Marty is. Beating GSP is like beating 25 martys at the same time. People will just say "huh well thats how much WW has fallen off." if Khabib wins the WW title.

Khabib doesnt need to move up. Most of the people telling him to just want to see him lose.
I saw a post awhile ago saying they cant ever look at max the same way again after he got beat by Porier at 155. I bet he wishes he never moved up. It totally didnt work out for him,and the fans who wanted you to do it are quick to go "lol shoulda stayed where you was at lol wow what a dumbass"

Conor has the entire might of the UFC behind him,ready to give him the favorable shortcuts needed to slap some extra accolade on him. Most other fighters dont have that magick carpet to catch them when they fall,so they dont move up. The UFC WANTS Khabib to fail. They want Marty to fail too. All the more easy to give Conor an interim belt and match him against whoever style he works best against.

Last edited:
He will never do that.

He wont go to 170 even for GSP. Said it himself.

TREMBLING
Im sure hed go to 170 to fight the remains of Cowboy,if offered.
But then again theres no reason why that fight couldnt have just been at 155 lol.
Conor has to wait for permission from daddy to go back down to 155

Go up in weight and fight Usman.

If he goes up there and outwrestles Kamaru fucking Usman, THAT would be insane.

I don't give two shits about old ass GSP or a shitty boxing match with Mayweather.

He wants a big legacy? Beating Usman would be fucking bonkers.
Agreed. He used to fight at ww and dropped a division even though the weight cut nearly kills him. He's made a career out of bullying smaller fighters. usman and colby ragdoll him which is why he hasnt moved up.

Colby would throw Khabib around like a sack of Spuds.

Probably handle Usman in a rematch also.

Masvidal knows Colby's only playing a character, they're just hyping things.

They're friends but they'd still fight for the money.
According to the entirety of ATT it is very real. Him and Mas aren't cool anymore

Why won't Usman go up to MW?

Are you actually implying Khabib and Usman are the same size lol?

Back