How is RGDA Jiu Jitsu?

MMA-Persia-BJJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is the only kind of jiu jitsu close to where i live (with out a 45 min drive and im 16 so no dice on that). Its 5 days a week and has a purple belt instructor that is also a head instructor for karate (he teaches out of his Karate school) he is official RGDA certified and cornerd royler at the k-1 heroes 05 so i know that they are freinds.

But how is this for BJJ? Im not really interested in MMA but am interested in doign stait BJJ and sub wrestling.

TTT, I'm also looking for info.

I train in a RGDA jiu-jitsu school under a purple belt instructor myself. If the school you are looking at is in New Jersey than PM me cause it sure sound sthat way because my instructor teaches out of his Karate school in Old Bridge. Anyways, RGDA jiu jitsu is awesome!! Royler is extremely technical in his approach and its is the ultimate in my mind. I am extremely happy with where I train at the instructor is a great guy the place has a lot more mat space than most BJJ schools, (because of it being a karate school) has a decent amount of students, AND just plain out rocks ive trained at two other places before eventually finding that I liked the Royler/David Adiv system. I would Highly recommend giving it a shot.

Tri-StateTerror said:
I train in a RGDA jiu-jitsu school under a purple belt instructor myself. If the school you are looking at is in New Jersey than PM me cause it sure sound sthat way because my instructor teaches out of his Karate school in Old Bridge. Anyways, RGDA jiu jitsu is awesome!! Royler is extremely technical in his approach and its is the ultimate in my mind. I am extremely happy with where I train at the instructor is a great guy the place has a lot more mat space than most BJJ schools, (because of it being a karate school) has a decent amount of students, AND just plain out rocks ive trained at two other places before eventually finding that I liked the Royler/David Adiv system. I would Highly recommend giving it a shot.

Hey thanks for the reply, ya im giving it a shot, i live in canada so i wont be at ur Dojo. Any ways i think it will be good im really interested in Sport Jiu jitsu and royler obviously has a great history in sport JJ (abu Dhabi)

Best way to find out is to check it out. Ask them if they are MMA oriented or if they have sport BJJ training.

i trained under david for a summer and he was a great teacher and had very good students.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back