How is not trashtalking your opponent a mind game?

flowoftruth

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Both florini and dan hardy seem to think this play by conor is some stroke of genius tactic to mess with khabibs head but i dont see it.

So Conor not talking shit to Khabib is a mental Warfare?
giphy.gif

That said fighter is over looking them... not even worth a thought. But just wait. The press conference should have some fireworks...

Both florini and dan hardy seem to think this play by conor is some stroke of genius tactic to mess with khabibs head but i dont see it.

He simply hasn't started the media cycle yet.
Wait until the first press-conference, from there it will be non stop up to ufc 229

When you've been actively engaging every one of your opponents so far but suddenly goes ghost, it can fuck with their head. Make them question why you're not saying anything.

That said Khabib is already in Conor's head for violating Artem and getting Conor in jail, so advantage Khabib so far.

Dan hardy really has been doing a lot of needless dick sucking recently

Last edited:

i actually wondered if conors shite has reached a point where the UFC have stepped in to make sure nothing happens. over the past while we've seen him attack bellator officials, a referee, and a bus full of fighters with a gang of 20 of his hangers-on. so whats his next press conference going to be like? seems like the fight would be unlikely to go ahead if they did a bunch of appearances, conor is blowing his wad harder and faster than ever

That bastard! I knew he would! I knew he would, typical. That'll work!

As the fight approaches, I expect Conor to start throwing cans at people and dollies at buses - hoping to get arrested and avoid the fight.
{<Mcgoat}

They haven't even done a press conference yet, which is where Conor does all his shit talking. I highly doubt he's going to be super respectful then.

That said Khabib is already in Conor's head for violating Artem and getting Conor in jail, so advantage Khabib so far.
Conor prolly sent Artem to run interference with Khabib so he could have his circus highlight...

Plans within plans within plans...

<seedat>

Conor will start popping off at the mouth at the presser. Khabib will to and most on here will eat it up.

Biding his time and waiting for an opportune moment to engage Khabib into war of words is good strategy. I don't think it will help him but he's smart to wait.

Back