• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How is Chael gonna spin this??

He doesn't he just wants to make everything about race. While it is true black men are arrested for minor incidents more than white men (it's been shown with statistics it's true but it's not as much of a difference as people like to claim, the main difference is the area in high crime areas cops arrest people for way less than in low crime areas) that's not the case here they pretty much always arrest the man in a domestic violence case and that's even if he's not one being violent. Of course in Jones case he was the one who was guilty, it's even worse because he did it in front of their children.
There's no reason to defend Jon Jones while comparing his and Chaels altercations.
No matter the stats or whatever garbage this guy wants to hold onto, it's quite obvious who he sides with.
He cannot see objectively and wants to pull the victim card immediately. It's despicable and there is no place for it.
Also, if black people want to complain about statistics, they should stop fucking getting arrested.
Anyone beating on women is a POS no matter the damn skin color. I'm sick of this race crap.

dldnt he like beat up five people like five men I don't think there's needs to be a spin on it that sounds like a pretty legendary Vegas story to me

well his ESPN plus show did not have an episode this week so we are already seeing consequences unfold?On his own podcast/youtube he hasnt said a word about it that i know of. Is his the end of chael workin with espn? Will bellator ever have him on again? Will fight pass dump submission underground?

I hope instead he gets promoted for repairing some of the damage to MMA's street fighting reputation done by BJ and dillion dannis. Those 2 guys got plooked in a 1vs1 street figh while cheal easily handled a 1vsX like batman n thats how he should spin it, as the man who defended MMA’s honor during a dark time of wife beatings and YouTubers flatlining former champs

Last edited:
Chael is just waiting for the smoke to clear, legally. Those bums are probably trying to press charges and what not. Can’t wait to hear what happened in Chael’s words.

He doesn't he just wants to make everything about race. While it is true black men are arrested for minor incidents more than white men (it's been shown with statistics it's true but it's not as much of a difference as people like to claim, the main difference is the area in high crime areas cops arrest people for way less than in low crime areas) that's not the case here they pretty much always arrest the man in a domestic violence case and that's even if he's not one being violent. Of course in Jones case he was the one who was guilty, it's even worse because he did it in front of their children.
Priors may have something to do with that arrest stat my man.

It's a trash talk dream that he and Jones go at it over, at who, or how they lost it in Vegas. Chael is ESPN's paper bad guy. He skated through being pinched for fraud, roids and so on. His channel is pretty high profile and his fans pretty forgiving. He's been able to maintain some form of credibility through all of that...But if what comes out is legit shitty, how does he keep trucking here?
It's what bad guys do. They probably caught him on a low T night.

Sounds like Chael put some shitbag in his place. He’ll receive a legal slap on the wrist and everyone will move on.

He's an ex-con, quiter, snitch and a cheater. He is slightly better than a journeyman. He however could run his mouth real well.

I don't know how he will, but I think he will by owning up to it head on.

I've never seen him quit. Tap yes but that's different . He's also not an ex-con, he didn't go to prison .
He did pretty well for an "average fighter

Why is anyone engaging in this obvious troll of a thread?

No footage has been released yet, so I can't really say one way or the other.

*waits expectantly*

qaragfru7ws41.jpg

Chael puts his hands on 5 people for whatever reason and doesn't go to jail. Jones get thrown in jail and has to bail out. No police saw any of their accused actions. I wonder what the difference was...

Chuck Liddell also went to jail even though he didn't even do anything. As far as people said in that thread, in domestic violence cases, someone has to be arrested to keep the couple separate.

Chael is just waiting for the smoke to clear, legally. Those bums are probably trying to press charges and what not. Can’t wait to hear what happened in Chael’s words.

The beta bitches...I mean,'victims'...will also prob go for a cash grab by threatening a lawsuit and hoping Chael will settle. That seems to be everyone's embarrassing mentality in these types of situations.

Chael is smart enough to keep quiet...but hopefully he will get the green light to roast them on his podcast at some point...perhaps with a hypothetical story or by recounting an incident that he 'heard about from a friend' lol

Chael puts his hands on 5 people for whatever reason and doesn't go to jail. Jones get thrown in jail and has to bail out. No police saw any of their accused actions. I wonder what the difference was...
Probably the phone call from the family.

Chael can get away with everything, it seems. Mortgage fraud, campaign finance fraud, embezzlement, ratting-out co-workers, talking shit about families, roiding to the gills, and now assault.

Back