How is Cerrone still alive?

he is bound to have an accident sooner or later, unfortunately. daredevils rarely quit while they are ahead

Because in reality there are no odds. We die when we are supposed to die.
But what if we play a role in the grand plan of when we're supposed to die. What if the amount of dumb crap we do is factored in, hmmm? Are you sure this is the time and place for such deep musings?

cerrone1a.jpg

Cyborg and Mike Perry.

Smh people think winning the Darwin award is that easy. Like you can just do stupid shit and win it. Remind yourself how long it took Steve Irwin.

200.gif

You have much more deserving candidates like Jackie Chan who has been trying way harder than Cerrone since the 70s to win the Darwin award and he still hasn't won it.

sSmU0s.gif

didnt Jackie use a stunt double named Cling Clang Cling Clang Bing Bong Kim Wang?

But what if we play a role in the grand plan of when we're supposed to die. What if the amount of dumb crap we do is factored in, hmmm? Are you sure this is the time and place for such deep musings?
Only deep if you want it to be, no better time and place. No dumb crap is factored in. It is a grand plan. One that we devised before we entered into these flesh bodies. You are God. The Lord Jesus Christ himself. "I and the father are one." One day every man wakes up and realizes that he is God who just forgot himself.

Now proceed to have fun. Do not contemplate anymore. Your awakening has begun.

This is what Google can back with...

"Jackie Chan in Hollywood are not rookie, with God horse avatars?"

What I actually said was: Jackie Chan isn't a Hollywood noob, why would he need a body double?

And this is why I don't trust anything from Google.

He just happens to be really good at fighting, otherwise his career would have caught up already.
11-1 right now across two divisions regardless of consistently high quality opponents.

Only deep if you want it to be, no better time and place. No dumb crap is factored in. It is a grand plan. One that we devised before we entered into these flesh bodies. You are God. The Lord Jesus Christ himself. "I and the father are one." One day every man wakes up and realizes that he is God who just forgot himself.

Now proceed to have fun. Do not contemplate anymore. Your awakening has begun.
It most definitely doesn't follow that if Jesus and the Father are one, that means we are God as well. If you learn the entire message of the Bible, that is actually a Satanic message, the oldest lie in the history of man.

Understand, ultimate reality has no time. Time is temporal, perhaps an illusion. The best way I believe for us to comprehend this is if you imagine all events through history are happening simultaneously though I believe this analogy is inadequate. If you decide to step to jump off a skyscraper onto the city street below today, God knew that from the dawn of creation and from the dawn of creation He has chosen to give us the ability to make decisions that alter our future and well being. So, I have a question for you. The vast majority of people who choose to commit suicide (the ones who are really serious; not the pill takers) are successful. Stories of guns jamming or other miracles are few. So, does this person make this choice because it was in God's plan for him to commit suicide or is it because our choices have real consequences.

Watching JRE right now. Among all the crazy stuff he does, he also dives really low, swims with sharks, openly admits that the more dangerous the activity the more he enjoys it.

Seems like he's defying the odds.

Diving with sharks isn't' anywhere near as dangerous as you think it is. I do practically all of the adventure dangerous stuff that Cowboy does other than MMA fighting and Wake boarding.

Everything else he does as an adventure junkie, I'm with it. One of the big reasons why I love that guy.

Cuz his other double, Frank Dang Dong Yu Li Wang Wong Graham, wasn't available.

Jackie Chan onry has 2 body doubles, Ching Chong 庆琼 and Ding Dong 丁东. I have no idea whele you come up with these nonsensical names. It's totally lacist and Imma leport you to the mods.

He's definitely an adrenaline junky, but it doesn't sound like he's doing seriously dangerous stuff. Sky diving, wake boarding, snow snowmobiling, motorcycling, and even swimming with sharks is done by a ton of people. I guess it depends on how far he pushes the boundaries when he's doing that stuff.

Anyways, the most dangerous thing he does is clearly cage fighting.

Oh. From the title I thought this thread was going to be about the beating he took from RDA.

It most definitely doesn't follow that if Jesus and the Father are one, that means we are God as well. If you learn the entire message of the Bible, that is actually a Satanic message, the oldest lie in the history of man.

Understand, ultimate reality has no time. Time is temporal, perhaps an illusion. The best way I believe for us to comprehend this is if you imagine all events through history are happening simultaneously though I believe this analogy is inadequate. If you decide to step to jump off a skyscraper onto the city street below today, God knew that from the dawn of creation and from the dawn of creation He has chosen to give us the ability to make decisions that alter our future and well being. So, I have a question for you. The vast majority of people who choose to commit suicide (the ones who are really serious; not the pill takers) are successful. Stories of guns jamming or other miracles are few. So, does this person make this choice because it was in God's plan for him to commit suicide or is it because our choices have real consequences.

It is our choice and God's. Because we are God. Bible isn't all good, but it's not all bad either. No such thing as satan. Was just created by religions to scare and control people. Yes absolutely our choices have consequences. But ultimately everything is fine :)

There are no bad choices. This is an attraction based universe. If you feel like a victim you will be. If you feel powerful, then you are. But when you die you re-emerge back into non-physical. You will remember everything. Time is an illusion. There is only the here and now. Everything exists in the now.

You are God making the plan. "Let the weak say I am strong" What you believe becomes reality. Because reality is an illusion. It emanates from within our own consciousness. There is no out there. It's all within. That's why the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. It's all self-image psychology. So love yourself.

Back