• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How important is mittwork?

Depends on the person tbh, its just another tool in the toolbox. Myself personally, its never been something thats gotten me significant improvement, I'm a heavybag guy; The heavybag has been something that has allowed me to improve heaps and bounds, padwork and mittwork never gave me that growth like the bag does. They did help, but not at the same rate

For me its: drilling, sparring (drilling the way I do is basically sparring to a degree so its similar), bag, pads/mitts

So many people don't put in their bag work.

Depends on the person tbh, its just another tool in the toolbox. Myself personally, its never been something thats gotten me significant improvement, I'm a heavybag guy; The heavybag has been something that has allowed me to improve heaps and bounds, padwork and mittwork never gave me that growth like the bag does. They did help, but not at the same rate

For me its: drilling, sparring (drilling the way I do is basically sparring to a degree so its similar), bag, pads/mitts
Wtf, no shadowboxing?

Back