how i feel about my ON protein:

pattheflip

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/v/4munXlRaPSA

seriously. i just got my first taste of it ever (bought two 5lb kegs, one of vanilla and one of double rich chocolate), shipped to me to Japan (with 250 fish oil kegs, $150 shipped, thank you 10% coupon). threw some chocolate in a blender with low-fat milk, some peanut butter, oats, and a banana. i can't go back to the stuff costco sells any more. well, at least not while i have money.

just thought i'd share.

I think Im the only person ever that didnt think ON chocolate was life changing

im trying to pinch my pennies so I cant buy ON for a while, its $40 for 5 lbs here.

use the walmart crap, 14 for 2.5 so 28 for 5lbs.

I was a Myogenix user and recently bought some ON Whey. Not even close...Myogenix is WAY WAY better.

BB

Isnt chocolate bad for you?? Try and stay away from it except for cheatmeals i think.

Isnt chocolate bad for you?? Try and stay away from it except for cheatmeals i think.

WTF? Is is just me, or has there been a massive influx of totally mindless statements and questions made by whitebelts lately?

I realize there's people out there who truly do have sincere questions that may seem asinine to more experienced folks, but FUCK, what's with the mass stampede of n00B around here lately?

The conspiracy theorist in me is going to start tracking IP addresses, I swear.

Chocolate has lots of fat. Fats are bad for you since they make you fat. They're fine if you like being fat haha!

It's just a convenient way to get some extra protein in a somewhat tasty way.

WTF? Is is just me, or has there been a massive influx of totally mindless statements and questions made by whitebelts lately?

I thought it was going to dissapate after all the new years resolutions bottomed out. I think we need to make subform just for questions about eggs.

I realize there's people out there who truly do have sincere questions that may seem asinine to more experienced folks, but FUCK, what's with the mass stampede of n00B around here lately?

The conspiracy theorist in me is going to start tracking IP addresses, I swear.

I keep reading about you guys eating more then 3 eggs a week (some eating more then 10). I think this is bad for you from the cholesterol and think you need to all listen to my advice and stop.
Source?
Me

Thank you and good evening

*walks off smugly for re educating people*

*braces self*

I think ON whey is illegal, you should not do it, they test for it

'You have high levels of ON in your blood stream. Sorry, we had to ban you'

don't worry. Ever seen The Program? If we swap your urine with mine, you won't test positive for ON Whey..............you'll probably test positive for host of other things, but at least not that damn ON Chocolate Whey that Congress is after

Back