How hyperbolic would a Ronda JRE podcast would be?!

TonyK

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That would be entertaining because of the sheer hyperbole factor, what do you imagine them say to eachother?

An Edmond podcast would be ridiculous too...

"She fights like a GOD!"
"She doesn't need to play a superhero in a movie... she IS a superhero! If Wonder Woman were real, Ronda Rousey would armbar her in about 15 seconds. That bitch doesn't know jiu-jitsu. She's never been in the guard before, let alone in the guard of a straight killer, an ASSASSIN like Ronda Rousey, who's been training since she was 5"

....i've listened to way too much Joe Rogan, I feel like I have a pretty good idea of how he'd word it depending on which view he took.

Though in all fairness, he could just as easily say (if someone else said ronda would beat WW)
"um.. no? see ronda doesn't have superpowers. Don't get me wrong, she's awesome for a normal person but she can't.. throw a tank...wait can wonder woman throw a tank? I'm pretty sure she can, right?"

Fedor vs Ronda? In his prime?

There is no man alive on this planet who would have beaten a prime Fedor

However..... there is Ronda

....i've listened to way too much Joe Rogan, I feel like I have a pretty good idea of how he'd word it depending on which view he took.
Maybe you should listen to a little more Rogan, and watch the actual podcast that he did with Ronda.

"We always knew your armbar was world-class, but now your boxing is ALSO world-class. This. Is. MADNESS."

It would probably be really awkward like her post-fight interview when Rogan basically told her he loved her in front of the whole world.

I expect a live proposal from Rogan

That would be entertaining because of the sheer hyperbole factor, what do you imagine them say to eachother?

An Edmond podcast would be ridiculous too...

As others already said.. You do know they did a 2+hour podcast together when ronda was strikeforce champ

As others already said.. You do know they did a 2+hour podcast together when ronda was strikeforce champ

I think that was so long ago now that if Ronda was on Rogan's podcast today it would play out much differently.

It seems like he borderlines worships her at this point - based on his last post-fight interview and comments he made on his podcast since then.

It would be mythical, legendary, the greatest podcast of all time.

Back