how hot dogs are made

A very small percentage of fecal matter is allowed in meat. That disturbs me more than a little bit of pig gloryhole.

so what are turkey franks made out of? lol

MD or mechanically deboned meat.

after all the usual cuts are taken off they're run through a machine that strips every last bit of meat off down to the bone. They due random tests to the product to ensure that there is no bones in the MD.

At least that's how they do it with chicken... I would assume turkey is the same.

i like hot dogs but i rarely have one maybe once or twice a year just because they are bad for you. that video didn't make me not like them it made me hungry for one. the video just showed what i always assumed it looked like when they are made... im actually disappointed it wasn't more disgusting.

A very small percentage of fecal matter is allowed in meat. That disturbs me more than a little bit of pig gloryhole.

Since you mentioned fecal matter and gloryhole. I thought I might enlighten you a bit. I don't even like to smell farts........think about it...........it's air that has passed through someone's colon, over and around a turd or three and out the a**hole...........why do you think it smells? It's got fecal matter in it. So basically you're breathing in a turd in small amounts. Just wanted to help.............:icon_chee The hotdog video was no big deal.

There's also a certain amount of bugs/worms parts allowed in apple sauce and similar products. Since their ground up very well you won't even taste it. A little extra protein never hurt anybody:icon_chee..........Does eating out disturb you? It should. Think about the hair, and sweat that has droppen in your food mixed in with the matter particals from the guy who didn't wash his hands after relieving himself and you've eaten it.

Not a bad video. I will go stick some hotdogs in my bunghole now.

Think about the hair, and sweat that has droppen in your food mixed in with the matter particals from the guy who didn't wash his hands after relieving himself and you've eaten it.

So that's why the same dish sometimes tastes saltier when I go out to eat.

it all makes sence now, there used to be a chicago style shop by my house and they had sum tasty ass dogs, the meat tasted different sum all beef frank..anywho when i ask the dude why the franks tasted different he told me he had em shipped from chicago, because the franks over here sucked! lol it all makes sense now..oh and i seen a similar video in 3-4 grade that turned sum kids in my class into vegans/ vegetarians lol i laughed and had a hotdog! lol

FTW:
hebrew_national.jpg

I wasn't sickened or anything. Most anyone knows they're made of scrap meat. I hardly ever eat the things, but this video did nothing to deter me from having a few hot off the grill on Memorial Day next month.

Back