How hot are the women of Trinidad?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
A few people have told me that Trinidad women are very beautiful. They are a mix of African and East Indian. I think all three of these women are sexy as hell. I'm wondering, can anyone who's been there tell me if these three are typical of the women in Trinidad?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.png

You'll find much better looking trannys in Thailand.

They are a strange mix, it's like every place else there are going to be some really hot ones and some that are not so much. Most I've met are average, although there was a girl at my gym that was as black as the Sherdog backdrop from Trinidad, she was a swimmer in college, she was gorgeous and had the most perfect body. The girl could climb a rope without using her legs. On more than one occasion she caught me staring at her ass. Not that I'm interested in having kids, but if I was going to and had a choice it would have been with her.

There are some hot ones for sure, but PAWGs are my true love.

Where in Canada are you? We've got some bountiful ones here in Calgary.

I played my last girlfriend like a bongo drum.

1279082592656.jpg

Im in BC. The island is promising. I have heard about Alberta.

Where in Canada are you? We've got some bountiful ones here in Calgary. Dat Alberta beef...

I played my last girlfriend like a bongo drum.

1279082592656.jpg

We even get Caribbean chicks here in Med Hat. They all work in McDonalds. A lot of them are a bit rough but I've seen some jaw-droppers.

just below room temperature or about 10 degrees less than poon temperature

Most chicks from that area of the world look like hot garbage. Also, genetically point elbows.

If you expect the average broad from Trinidad to look like the ones in those cherry picked Carnival pictures, you're going to have a bad time.

The Calgary Stampede and Chinook Mall in the summer are a spectacle to behold.

@bref and @The Clamburglar can back me up on this.

I can confirm. I live in Inglewood so during stampede there would be 10/10 skanks in skimpy cowgirl gear walking up and down 9th Ave constantly. Almost crashed my car multiple times, even with my girlfriend in the passenger seat.

Im in BC. The island is promising. I have heard about Alberta.

Having been all over Canada I gotta say per capita, Saskatchewan has the most beautiful women. I think it's a combination of that Russian/German/Ukranian/Norweigan background coupled with the rural lifestyle so they don't get fat like many women in the city tend to.

one thing I can tell you if you want a girl from Trinidad, you better like Calypso music. Because you are probably going to be hearing it A LOT!!!

Having been all over Canada I gotta say per capita, Saskatchewan has the most beautiful women. I think it's a combination of that Russian/German/Ukranian/Norweigan background coupled with the rural lifestyle so they don't get fat like many women in the city tend to.

Really? My ex used to live in Saskatoon so I made a couple of trips there. Never saw much worth looking at.

Saskatchewan? Really? Huh . . . Lol. I honestly never noticed the women in Saskatchewan but idk, maybe I wasn't looking. I always thought Quebec had the best women, and best dressed women as well lol.

Mexican chicks in LA for the win..

dFqlBg2.jpg

I agree,here on the east coast mexican ladies are of much lower quality. When i went to san antoinio texas and went to that riverwalk mall i was like GYAHDAYUM

Back