How good would be Conor vs Colby

would be intersting now that colbys chin is cracked

I think they should each have 4 shots of whiskey before fight, boomerang's allowed, and they're hooker-girlfriends can take turns being the Ring Girls...epic fight.
My serious opinion.. it would be a pretty good fight. Conor's got that dynamite in his hands, Colby's has the wrestling credentials..I think Colby's volume and cardio would be the difference maker.

i would love to see this fight so much. Eitherway u see someone u don't like lose.

Connan would have absolutely no chance against Colby.
Fight starts, they clinch, Colby takes him down and that was... not to mention that conno has not the Cardio to fight such a pressure fighter.

I don't think some of you comprehend how much bigger and stronger Colby really is than Conor.

Colby is 5'11" and rails-down to 170.
Conor is 5'9" and rails-down to 145.

Colby is not some flimsy Nate Diaz; he is strong AF, relentless AF, and would absolutely overpower Conor.

Sure, why not? Let's have Connor fight Romero next.

Colby is a shit shit talker. Conor's good at it, especially before the money gimmick. It's better when it's genuine. These forced shticks don't go along well with a sport of knees & elbows.

Colby would wrestle him down with ease and probably sub. Conor's too small at WW to keep it standing.

The build up would definitely be entertaining but when it comes to the fight Conor would embarrass Colby on the feet. The only chance Colby would have of beating Conor would be to employ a wrestling heavy game plan. That's if he can avoid being ko'ed
Conor could not Ko Khabib and now he's going to KO Colby....with his gas tank...Colby by felony assault!!!

Colby would wear his ass out. Colby's trash talk is mediocre at best, but in a fight he'd smoke Conor. Wouldn't be competitive. Colby is a complete MMA fighter and I'm not even a Colby fan.

What?! Come on TS, you can't be serious! In case you are....yes, the build up would be entertaining, but Colby would destroy Conor. Colby is much bigger than Khabib and has nearly as good of wrestling, well way better than Conor's anyways. Colby would win by decision or late stoppage after Conman quits

Conor is not as powerfull at 170

Colby by wrestlefuck.

Agree that Colby would wrestlefuck him but how many times did Conor dropped Diaz? One of the best chins in the UFC? Saying that his power doesn't translate to 170 is a biased narrative man.

Agree that Colby would wrestlefuck him but how many times did Conor dropped Diaz? One of the best chins in the UFC? Saying that his power doesn't translate to 170 is a biased narrative man.

He did drop Diaz at 170 after a lot of punches,
Colby does not get hit as much.
Also, natural WW are much bigger than Conor or Diaz.

That would be very entertaining.

But both Colby and Marty probably wrestle Conor. They both have great endurance and Conor does not.
Conor could catch them on chin I reckon. He has vastly superior standup and is quite a bit faster.

I would watch.

Back