How good is TJ ?

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think he defends the title maybe once if he he doesn't have to instant rematch......

Not as good as Dana is going to have this forum thinking he is in time for the next BW title fight.

Really fucking good.

Did you not watch him fight?

Well, he won the title, and pretty much dominated the champion, so i'd say hes pretty fucking good lol

he looked as good as anyone in his last fight

he looked fucking great the other night. Also he seems to be progressing at an alarming rate, so who knows how good he becomes.

I hope he gets to fight Assuancao next, and then we will really see if he has made those huge jumps in talent that it looks like he did.

Good enough to be the champion, good enough to be a a long time champ idk

He destroyed barao and beat Assunscao already IMO, so I don't see many people giving too much trouble.

He can defend it. If I had to guess he'll defend more than once, less than 4 times

Really good. Only downside is that people don't view Wiedman in the same light considering he defeated a top 3 p4p great two times in a row.

he looked fucking great the other night. Also he seems to be progressing at an alarming rate, so who knows how good he becomes.

I hope he gets to fight Assuancao next, and then we will really see if he has made those huge jumps in talent that it looks like he did.

agreed!

I think he defends the title maybe once if he he doesn't have to instant rematch......

IDC who hes fighting next if he shows up and fights like the way he did Saturday night every time theres not a bantamweight on the planet that beats him, that was best TJ to ever fight and I don't think it was Barao having a off night either, I think TJ just put it all together for one night, I like TJ though so id like to see him show up like that everynight, it takes a lot for me to say holy shit and get that impressed so my hats off to him.

Back