How good is Sage? And will he be GOAT in 10 years?

BrownHammer

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So Sage Northcutt earned 100.000 dollars in his last fight at ufc 200. Why dose ufc pay him so much? Do they see something that we in Sherdog dosent see? Is he that talented, and will he be GOAT in the future? He must be good, and they must see something in him, a Young guy like him cant just come to ufc and fight like that if he dosent have a uniqe talent that not many has.

he is good for a 19-20 year old, but Nick Diaz was a lot better at 19 and he never won a UFC belt.

He's already goat stop asking stupid questions

He is okay, I don't believe he's really UFC caliber.. He would be better off fighting in Bellator or WSOF etc. and getting experience with lower level opponents...

After building up a solid record he could possibly make a UFC run, but he's going to get thrown to the wolves (much worse than Barberena) soon and he won't be able to handle it..

And for fucks sake he isn't goat and never will be

Well Nick Diaz didnt earn that much Money, they arent stupid those guys in ufc. They see something we dont see, and i think we have a New "Jon jones".

He'll be retired in less than ten years. The younger you start the younger you're finished.

Just look at Karo Parysian, Joe Daddy Stevenson and Stefan Struve to some extent, all started in fighting pro in their teens but were well past their best by their late 20s.

Sage is terrible compared to other 19-20 year olds who have competed in the UFC. He will most likely not be in the UFC in a year or two

sportkarate_sage.jpg

He is the CURRENT future GOAT

He will hold every men's title in the UFC by the time he is 25 imo.

I could see him moving up to WW so GOAT may be possible.

Imagine Connor vs Sage . The powerlines would overload.

sage doesn't have IT.

I don't see him ever becoming a KO artist and putting on a show.

I don't ever see him being Maia style with it on the ground.

no, he will never be a huge draw let alone GOAT

No they just know idiots like you will pay money to see him for no reason.

He's gifted beyond his years, but he won't continue to improve and will be relegated to gatekeeper status

Super athletic, fast, powerful, explosive, has basically every physical advantage there is yet something is seriously lacking. I dont foresee him becoming great, Id be surprised if he maintains a position in the top 10.

If history shows us anything, he won't get much better than he is now. Good that he is cleaning up financially early, hopefully he is smart with his money in investments.

He is okay, I don't believe he's really UFC caliber.. He would be better off fighting in Bellator or WSOF etc. and getting experience with lower level opponents...

After building up a solid record he could possibly make a UFC run, but he's going to get thrown to the wolves (much worse than Barberena) soon and he won't be able to handle it..

And for fucks sake he isn't goat and never will be

/thread.

Back