How good is Cyril Gane actually ?

He rocked Derrick Lewis multiple times when they fought lol. If not for a last second punch by Lewis,Volkov walks away with a dominant win. He has power is what I'm saying, and his range will help him land for sure imo. I think Gane gets finished
Plus he recently went Super Saiyan 2, so there’s that.

Black Beast knocks his head off after getting point struck for 2 and a half rounds

Last edited:
Future champ good. All the haters can eat shit and should watch his other fights

He couldn't even finish Greg Hardy despite the massive skill discrepancy. He's not a knockout artist.
Again, 22 KO's isn't a knockout artist? This site really is somethin else. He took Hardy on short notice, he wasn't goin for the KO, he was goin for a comfortable UD which is what he got. You sound dumb

Again, 22 KO's isn't a knockout artist? This site really is somethin else. He took Hardy on short notice, he wasn't goin for the KO, he was goin for a comfortable UD which is what he got. You sound dumb

Your boy doesn't hit that hard and is going to get 50-45'd by Gane.

With Ngganou champ, anything is possible. Say what you will, but I don't see him being Champ very long. Anyone with good TD's and a chin that can take his bombs can beat him. He lacks well rounded skill.

VERY good,just got into MMA late and doesnt have that much experience...but is so good he might just make it to the top anyway.

He's actually very good and a nice breath of fresh air compared to most of the other HW's. But I think he really lacks power (compared to most of the top 10), has mediocre boxing, and a questionable chin (gut feeling on this). At the very least he should try to improve his boxing.

Ubervolk is the perfect test for him.

Reactions: HHJ
We've never seen someone quite like him. He's a bit like the Tyson Fury of MMA with his impeccable technique, size, speed and cardio - but without the love handles. He's gonna get a lot of hate when he decisions Volkov and Ngannou back to back. Looking forward to it.

He rocked Derrick Lewis multiple times when they fought lol. If not for a last second punch by Lewis,Volkov walks away with a dominant win. He has power is what I'm saying, and his range will help him land for sure imo. I think Gane gets finished
that proves my point he can rock people but he can t 1 punch ko s them as ngannou or lewis do

that proves my point he can rock people but he can t 1 punch ko s them as ngannou or lewis do
He might not need to. Technically he is so much better than most other HW's..plus his experience level is so small...who knows what he will become.

source.gif

This Volkov fight will tell us a lot. If he dominates Volkov like he did Rosenstruik he should be on the edge of a title shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back