How Fast Did Pettis Tap?

Pettis did tap fast..
I mean, maybe it was tight and he knew he would be tapping sooner or later, but still ....
anyways, dont sleep on Diego Ferreira, he has been improving his standup for a better BJJ usage
dunno if hes a top5 but he hasnt lost in 4years, lets see whats next for him

Maybe he wants a BJ Penn win/loss ratio.

I agree I think Pettis tends to wilt. But I don't think it was a fast tap to a choke that wasnt sunk, I think it was a neck crank. Neck cranks fucking suck.

He literally just keep pushing for the TD, it's like he had 100% confidence he could tap him out lmaoo. Pettis is overrated on the ground, at least on this forum.

Poirier broke his rib with a body triangle.....

He literally just keep pushing for the TD, it's like he had 100% confidence he could tap him out lmaoo. Pettis is overrated on the ground, at least on this forum.
Pettis is a great grappler, Ferreira and RDA are just bad matchups for him.
They are high level black belts, amazing MMA grapplers and with a strong top position game.

He was literally tapping on the way down.

do you realize how much a full torque neck crank hurts? its not like a choke where you could take it a bit longer.... yall act like you never rolled before...ohhh wait
He quit, dummy

Diego is legit is all, he had a forearm blade across the jug and a 3rd degree squeeze

no ones crying just pointing out how clueless and dum you look...thanks for driving my point home lol

Back