I’m very excite!

TJ!!!!

1DC6484C-B2F8-4BB2-8430-AF7286EEEC6C.png

Garbrandt!!!!

E8D7F538-236A-4D65-A010-DB5732187DBB.jpeg

Fighting!!!

D5BE35B2-7A90-4D1A-9470-C876EC944FF2.jpeg

IM VERYYY EXCITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero interest in ordering this PPV, but I'll watch post fight highlights.

Great fight, will be pumped on the day off... But not feeling the pre-weeks hype this time.

emma-watson-axe-1.gif

It being such a close unpredictable matchup makes it quite exciting. I’m going with Cody on the rematch though.

Excited cause it should be a good fight

Not excited cause it’s a pointless money grab fight. Garbrandt got ktfo. The fight that should have been made is a Cruz rematch with tj

Eaty, trainy, excity

Very, awesome fight but the rest of the card is absolute trash so I'm just gonna torrent next morning, fast foward all the boring shit and enjoy only good fights.

This could be a great fight, so I am excite to se the wee lads go at it again.

Picking Necktat this time.

I think Dom getting to jump into the title shot is dumb,dont get me wrong i like him,lets see if he can get threw a warm up fight without getting injured though

It's the ultimate chess match with each guy bringing a different weapon(weapons in TJ's case).
With that said I have TJ by being smart, tougher, and using his kicks to set up the finishing sequence. I am partially biased of course

TJ is exciting because he just keeps improving in each of his fights.

I really think he tops off GSP in that regard.

Like an 8/10. I mean they could have done a more fresh match up in order to build up more hype for the rematch, and also so Cody could actually earn a TS. The rest of the card is dogshit though so I'm only really looking forward to this fight.

Back