How does TJ look at 125?

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
His cardio is one of his best weapons. Would it be diminished at 125? He has access to great nutrition and is the hardest worker in mma and I think he can make it work.
Will his power translate down a weight? Michael Johnson seemed to lose some power moving down

Cejudo is going to KO TJ at 125 or 135. TJ is way too slow.

He doesnt look as good as he looks in 135 , necktats would have had a easier weight cut to 125 than TJ

dessicated_snake_corpse_13_salty_balls_playaBRC-DPW-Burning_Man_cleanup_2007_photo_by_Summer_Burkes.jpg

I don't think he really has a reason to move down anymore now that DJ's streak is over

Why would tj want to drop a weightclass to fight a guy that nobody knows? Dj was worth the risk for all the massive hype behind him and the long winning streak but nowadays many more know what ive been saying for a while. You can look unbeatable beating cans but that wont last forever. Tj would have wrecked Dj.

So , if anything Cejudo should be the one moving up to challege Tj. He gets smashed tho.

Last edited:
I don't think he really has a reason to move down anymore now that DJ's streak is over
He wants two belts cause that's the thing to do these days. He doesn't stand much of a chance at 145, so moving down is his only shot to be a champ champ.

question is more...will he be able to effectively counter cejudo's wrestling if cejudo manages to evade TJ's striking

He wants two belts cause that's the thing to do these days. He doesn't stand much of a chance at 145, so moving down is his only shot to be a champ champ.

Unlike Conor and DC becoming champ champ though the flyweight title will not add any extra relevancy or $$$ to TJ so I'm not sure why he should bother

No one cares about the flyweights

Not saying that's right or wrong, just that it's a different scenario than the other two

Why would tj want to drop a weightclass to figth a guy that nobody knows? Dj was worth the risk for all the massive hype behind him and the long winning streak but nowadays many more know what ive been saying for a while. You can look unbeatable beating cans but that wont last forever. Tj would have wrecked Dj.

So , if anything Cejudo should be the one moving up to challege Tj. He gets smashed tho.
The 2 guys ahead of him in the p4p rankings are champ champs

Back