how does rose do any damage?

Arm muscles are barely involved in a good technical punch. Hip rotation strength is what matters, the arm is just a loose whip.

I want Rose (more ways than 1), but thought her and Tecia was super close.

KK will probably win this if Rose doesnt find a way to sub her.

I never get why people are so obsessed with power in fighters hands in MMA, you got your shinbone your knee bone and your elbow bone to do damage without breaking your frail little hands.

She could crank on Karolina's neck,elbow,shoulder in submission attempts. She can do damage in multiple ways as long as you know power in the hands is pretty irrelevant in MMA. This isn't boxing.

Because Joanna Champion has the body of a destroyer

I never get why people are so obsessed with power in fighters hands in MMA, you got your shinbone your knee bone and your elbow bone to do damage without breaking your frail little hands.

She could crank on Karolina's neck,elbow,shoulder in submission attempts. She can do damage in multiple ways as long as you know power in the hands is pretty irrelevant in MMA. This isn't boxing.

Because people don't train ever and think they can do 15 minutes because it looks easy on TV.

I'm assuming they've never felt the joy of throwing your shin at someone's head as hard as you can.

Yeah TS must be new to combat sports (nothing wrong with that). Skinny lanky types can be some of the harder hitters you'll ever come across.

Yep. Rose is overrated on here where KK is underrated. Tecia arguably beat her in their last fight too & every one though Rose would wreck her with ease.

Agree with most of this, but I still think Rose won their second fight. Close though. I would really like to see Tecia develop some actual power.

Agreed on all points.

Arm muscles are barely involved in a good technical punch. Hip rotation strength is what matters, the arm is just a loose whip.

Because Joanna Champion has the body of a destroyer

She dropped & or rocked Rose in that fight from what I remember.

Yeah, she hit harder than she has in some time, possibly her entire pro career. But still not hard enough. A hold over from her point fighting days, I think. She needs to take more of a risk and commit to more of her strikes.

Even some of her bread and butter techniques, like her sidekick, come off the lead leg and accordingly have less power (generally).

rose is relatively tall and thin compared to her opponents. so is jon jones, who does damage

Back