How does ferguson vs holloway go?

Battle of satellite ears

why would Max go up?

I got ferg btw

why would Max go up?

I got ferg btw
Actually, if Max beats Aldo, the only top ranked guy left is Frankie (since Mendes is still out another year+).

I have a feeling regardless who wins Aldo/Max, we're going to be dealing with the same situation in less than a year since there is very little left for either of them at FW.

I got Ferguson by being bigger. Would be a good fight.

Cucuy by size advantage...to strong for Max.

Tony is way to big for Max now, maybe in 5 years max goes up. Tony by manhandling.

Actually, if Max beats Aldo, the only top ranked guy left is Frankie (since Mendes is still out another year+).

I have a feeling regardless who wins Aldo/Max, we're going to be dealing with the same situation in less than a year since there is very little left for either of them at FW.

I got Ferguson by being bigger. Would be a good fight.

This forum always makes me laugh. lol

Featherweight is CRAZY stacked. There is a deep deep pool of legit fighters and prospects so not a chance Max will be talking about two weight classes unless he is just trying to copy Conor for a cheap easy payday.

This forum always makes me laugh. lol

Featherweight is CRAZY stacked. There is a deep deep pool of legit fighters and prospects so not a chance Max will be talking about two weight classes unless he is just trying to copy Conor for a cheap easy payday.
He's #1. Frankie is #2 and Aldo is champ. Max has already beaten #3, #4, #5, #6, and #8. If he beats Aldo and Frankie, he's supposed to fight Bermudez again or something? Believe it or not, winning 10 in a row, half against top-ten (some top 5) guys gets a lot accomplished.

He's #1. Frankie is #2 and Aldo is champ. Max has already beaten #3, #4, #5, #6, and #8. If he beats Aldo and Frankie, he's supposed to fight Bermudez again or something? Believe it or not, winning 10 in a row, half against top-ten (some top 5) guys gets a lot accomplished.

Max has to fight Aldo which he may not win but i have him favored.

Max then will have to fight Frankie Edgar.

If KZ beats Bermudez then he will sky rocket up for a title shot due to Max beating a lot of the Top 10 or Max will fight Bermudez if he beats KZ.

If Yair Rodriguez beats BJ Penn he could get a shot but will likely need another win. Same with Penn.

Bektic and Choi and others could get wins as well. That's the thing by the time Max fights Aldo, Edgar and Bermudez/KZ then there is going to be a lot of shuffling in the division. All those prospects are going to be flying up the ladder.

Arnold Allen
Makwan Amirakhani
Mirsad Bektic
Shane Burgos
Ryan Hall
Myles Jury
Jason Knight (Still on the Fence imo)
Brian Ortega
Luke Sanders
Chaz Skelly
Tiago Trator

There are others i can add to this but everyone on this list has potential to be a title contender. Some more than others but Featherweight is seriously deep and there is a lot of movement that will be made by the time Max gets through Aldo or Edgar if he even does.

Max beats Aldo and Edgar...would love to see him fight Conor...Max is taller....he will be a problem for Conor in the rematch!!!

Back