How does Dana White vs Colby Covington end?

{<huh}
Usman got a title shot for beating people that Covington had already beat first.
Usman got his title shot because Colby refused to fight Woodley. Till got his title shot because Colby refused to fight Woodley.
Masvidal and Diaz get a BMF title bout because Colby refused to fight Usman on the date the UFC and Usman wanted.

Colby is the kingmaker.

With a handshake and a smile behind the scenes and a couple of checks for an ESPN 30 for 30 in the future. It's Stone Cold vs McMahon, it's a god damn work

Hell in a Cell at the Royal Rumble with Dan Lambert as special guest referee

I’ve thought about this and think it’s a few diff scenarios

1) Colby is trying the Vince / Stone cold route and Dana is in on it
2) Colby knows he will be let go after this fight, so he’s just going to say whatever
3) same as 2, but Colby thinks he will lose and be cut

either way he could go to Bellator after and probably make decent $ from sponsors anyways.

With one of them unemployed with bad knees and CTE.

0k0qKb1.gif

I will fight DW for free and send him to the morgue that piece of shite bold bastard

Sup dawg

Just been getting into this ozzy animation lately called the big lez show, its on youtube. The art is actually done in ms paint man, cant recommend it enough
Haha I’ve been watching that shit since like 2012. It’s fuckin hilarious

Colby gets fucked by Usman against his own will but then Dana calls him a stud despite their differences.

LOL, exactly.

Your new av is awesome. One of my fav albums.
It's an awesome album, I know it front to back, all the samples etc.
It's one of the albums that got me into soul, funk & jazz once I started delving into the songs Prince Paul sampled to make those beats

It's an awesome album, I know it front to back, all the samples etc.
It's one of the albums that got me into soul, funk & jazz once I started delving into the songs Prince Paul sampled to make those beats

Is there a good place to find a list of all those samples? Also, what does D.A.I.S.Y. stand for?

Dana told the guys to go out there and create interest in their brand. That was great advice. A couple of guys were already doing it well. Chael P. a very good example.

Conor came along and added skill and excitement to the mix and took off....

Then there is Coby's version of it....

Coby's like the excited Asperger Syndrome Cousin that always misses the Piñata at family birthdays.

A lot of other kids can do it. Coby can kinda do it. But also masturbates while he doed it ans hits wine glasses when he swings.

Last edited:
Back