How does Cain vs Any of the following go?

Cristiano

White Belt
Reaction score
Cain vs Fabricio Werdum - Can he grapple with him? Can he win a straight striking match

Cain vs Josh Barnett - Is cain the same level wrestler as Cormier can he dominate Barnett on the ground without getting subbed or reversed

Cain vs Daniel Cormier - sort of a dream fight at the moment i suppose, quite an intruiging fight, I have cormier the better wrestler and stlight better striker but cains a machine with a machines cardio and pace

Cain vs JBJ - Can jbj grappler with Cain? is he strong enough?, he can still proabably use his big distance advantage to strike with cain for sure

Cain vs Lyoto - again can Cain come forward on him, he doesnt have the distance on Jones, interesting styles fight I actually think Lyoto can beat Cain but not either Overeem or Dos Santos.

What does everybody think

I dont know why but I feel as though out of all those the two guys I think that could really beat the crap out of Cain would be Lyoto Machida and Daniel Cormier for style reasons

Cain vs Fabricio Werdum - Can he grapple with him? Can he win a straight striking match

Cain vs Josh Barnett - Is cain the same level wrestler as Cormier can he dominate Barnett on the ground without getting subbed or reversed

Cain vs Daniel Cormier - sort of a dream fight at the moment i suppose, quite an intruiging fight, I have cormier the better wrestler and stlight better striker but cains a machine with a machines cardio and pace

Cain vs JBJ - Can jbj grappler with Cain? is he strong enough?, he can still proabably use his big distance advantage to strike with cain for sure

Cain vs Lyoto - again can Cain come forward on him, he doesnt have the distance on Jones, interesting styles fight I actually think Lyoto can beat Cain but not either Overeem or Dos Santos.

Cain beats Werdum and Barnett with striking if he fights smart.
He will never fight Cormier.
I would give advantage to Jones if he ever moves up.
The Lyoto fight will never happen due to different weight classes.

Cain beats them all imo

Machida couldnt even beat Shogun and Rampage and both of them have been looking like crap lately,and machida is VERY overrated imo

Werdum and Barnet would get manraped

And Cain would own Jones.Jones cant handle that pace,nobody can

I think alot of 205lb dudes would wreck up the HW's. Dan set the template when he KO'd Fedor.

I think alot of 205lb dudes would wreck up the HW's. Dan set the template when he KO'd Fedor.

Lol Fedor is overrated and pretty past it

I dont even like Fedor and even I'll admit he was done

Cain,JDS and a few other HWs would own Hendo

cains first defense will be against overeem and he will lose his tittle

theres a few other guys that can beat him like dos santos again or machida

i think cain beats jones though

I dont know, yeah theres a solid chance he loses to overeem, but I dont know how cain closes the distance on machida without opening up for assault, and how can cain ragdoll a guy like werdum whos a far superior grappler?

Cain lays and prays Werdum into Oblivion. Does the same thing to Barnett and Cormier. It's evident from tonight that Cain has absolutely zero submission game, and he's not standing with any of them for that long.

Vs. Jones, if JJ has time to put on some muscle then I can see JJ using length to pick Cain apart before an eventual sub.

Cain would have to drop to LHW to fight Lyoto, and I dont think he'd have a speed advantage, and I think Lyoto can avoid his wrestling. Lyoto wins by TKO in a fight similar to, but longer, than the Bader fight.

I dont know, yeah theres a solid chance he loses to overeem, but I dont know how cain closes the distance on machida without opening up for assault, and how can cain ragdoll a guy like werdum whos a far superior grappler?

Werdum would get ragdolled. He is a bjj guy not a wrestler. Cain is great at positioning

rogan stated that machida went to train at aka and couldn'tdo much to cain during their spar

I don't see Overeem taking the tittle from Cain.

I think Jones DESTROYS Cain.

Werdum has always struggled against anyone with takedown defense who wasn't stupid enough to dive into his guard when he played possum. Cain wins that.

Overeem has historically had a problem with cardio, so if Cain can avoid being laid out in the first 2 rounds he should have it in the bag from that point on.

Cormier won't fight Cain, but if they did my money would be on Cain based on his speed advantage.

JBJ looks as if he can defeat any human being on Earth, with the only exception being Anderson Silva (And even he is debatable). This would include Cain, who is actually not all that huge for HW.

Lyoto Machida would get embarrassed, as he would be fighting a guy around his speed who was far stronger and uses a relentless style. Machida usually folds when pressured, such as in both Shogun fights.

Cain vs Fabricio Werdum - Cain TKO 2nd

Cain vs Josh Barnett -Cain dec.

Cain vs Daniel Cormier - Never going to happen.

Cain vs JBJ - Interesting fight. Slight edge to Cain

Cain vs Lyoto- Cain dec

Are people being fucking serious? They think Jones vs Cain will be close? Jesus fucking christ, what the hell were you watching tonight?

What's Jones gonna do? Kick Cain (LOL)? Wrestle Cain (LOL)? Box Cain (LOL)?

Is this a joke? If Cain is anything better than -500, I'd dump some serious cash.

Back