• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social How do your last 2 posts look like now ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Write your last two posts together here to see how they are related .

They look the same

Doing my check up at the doctors, 106 over 63, I got the blood pressure of a man 20 years and 200 lbs less than me
The kid wins again

giphy.webp

Everything else is probably red lining but we're just gonna focus on the positive right now

Sort of like Bowie's cut and paste lyric technique

Par for the course. I do my best to help push humanity forward in my own, albeit insignificant way.

1.) Employ massive surveillance throughout the country to ensure no #Shameful act was been unnoticeable

2.) Return to days of corporal punishment in education sphere. Scientifically, #Shame can take root after pain subsides from the body and return to normal submissive state was occur.

3.) Ensure habitual offenders are transported to manual labor district for cultural rehabilitation and continuing education programs. 24/7 televised for ensure #BigShame

4.) Massage parlor must have lobby with open glass window so all entrants are #ShameAttack by passerby

5.) Reward individual who report shameful act and inform public handsomely with "Citizen Rewards Points", which allow access to #Exclusive areas and society perks, as well as special savings coupon.

6.) Welfare limit to 12mos "ok you was fine but you look for work ok?" level, then after that is shame. Everyone in town they will laugh and call him/her/them/etc. poor and worthless until they was become change their life's path of theirs.

7.) Public shame session for Alcoholic and #SexualDevients until rehabilitation was undoubtfully #Success

8.) Everyone must adopt religious phrase and must be greet with this to ensure religious freedom and adoption of non-shameful life path (whatever organize belief society that was been). If incorrect phrase was been use, such as #InJesusHisName to Islam follower you was been scheduled for #PublicShame date

9.)

Ensure improper (and therefore shameful) #Indoctrination was not occur

10.) Ensure that records are keep of all shameful act perform, whether detect through civilians report or facial recognize machine learn from surveillance system. Reward point deducted each month to ensure proper society incentive

"I'm coming for that fucking SOUL, BWOI!"

Soul was been visibly taken from body.

Friends, I think he is the one.

#MotivatedBJofPowerSlap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back