How do you think the media and general public would react if this was in 2019?

Fk your feelings

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

So this was just suggested to me randomly on YouTube. Imagine if something like this was on a current tv show, and not back in the day.

It’s watching videos like this that just remind you of how much the world is going to shit. Knowing a funny clip from some tv show like this would be totally fine back in the day but if it was in the current day - the entire show and all actors would be absolutely crucified, and their careers ruined for life.

giphy.gif

Can you imagine if the genders were reversed

So this was just suggested to me randomly on YouTube. Imagine if something like this was on a current tv show, and not back in the day.

It’s watching videos like this that just remind you of how much the world is going to shit. Knowing a funny clip from some tv show like this would be totally fine back in the day but if it was in the current day - the entire show and all actors would be absolutely crucified, and their careers ruined for life.

The biggest TV show in recent memory featured incest, rape and genocide regularly and you're crying that shows are tamer now?

Got to find out that chicks name now and see what kind of modeling she was into.

The biggest TV show in recent memory featured incest, rape and genocide regularly and you're crying that shows are tamer now?

That show was rated G...
I don't really see the problem with that scene anyway. All 13yr old boys dream of banging college aged women.

Was the chick a teacher lol<45>

Did TS really just post a video of Katy Perry from 2 years ago?

I notice ts got that video in youtube recommendations as well ( i started getting it this week)

Back