How do you see Wilder vs Haye going?

conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
I really like Wilder's boxing style, hard right hook and incredible power. Also he's such an incredible professional. He trains very hard for all his fight.
On the other hand, Haye is a good boxer, with crazy power too and very talented.

Hoy do you see this fight going?

High risk, little reward for Wilder at this point.
Unless Haye can beat a big name soon...
Haye has some good wins over two guys that had nice records but weren't threats to anyone of note at heavy. So he doesn't need another fight like that.

There's just little allure in a fight with Haye for Wilder, at the moment.

If Haye got another solid win at HW it would make sense I think, though I'm not entirely sure how Hayes comeback has been received in the UK. The trash talk would be great though - Haye would be a good heal to Wilders nice guy.

At this point Wilder would beat him and people would say that Haye was a hand picked opponent

High risk, little reward for Wilder at this point.
Unless Haye can beat a big name soon...
Haye has some good wins over two guys that had nice records but weren't threats to anyone of note at heavy. So he doesn't need another fight like that.

There's just little allure in a fight with Haye for Wilder, at the moment.
bigger than soccer!
Bigger than Beatles!

xhG1FdKggK5HHvhsdYVZ2bMRaSTYkKRNqNFrAG9KT3codnkhMGT1Kb6mPmxTH4qY6A=w300

8u9k2LhewshSjHmObhRi7oWdqfIAftBOCP_uno7T1yyjpPKCErbKhqCisUnxnRI52H8=h900

I'd love to see this fight. Haye is a lot older and Wilder has gained a lot of experience since then. That sparring video would be the biggest piece of hype behind making this fight. Kind of like when Spadafora was named as a possible opponent for Floyd a few years ago because of an old ass video of him whooping on Floyd in sparring.

If Haye got another solid win at HW it would make sense I think, though I'm not entirely sure how Hayes comeback has been received in the UK. The trash talk would be great though - Haye would be a good heal to Wilders nice guy.

Hayes comeback is pretty much invisible. He's not really on the TV much, his social media posts are just standard and nobody really knows what he's up to.

Yeah, after haye had one of the most boring fights of all time against wlad and then repeatedly pulled out of fights with fury then fought a heavy bag last time out, nobody really cares anymore.

Wilder would smash him I feel now. Haye has wasted the latter part of his career with inactivity and procrastination.

Haye probably KO's him, could be Wilder's worst style match up.

That overhand right and pull counter Haye has off the jab would be a nightmare for him and it could only take one to end the fight.

Haye is overlooked ,ppl are concerned with popularity but in the end Haye has speed/ power and is hard to land on and fights in unusual angles.....hes also stronger now, age doesn't dictate fights the total package does, meaning Wilder will have his hands full even more now ,because Haye will have more one punch power as opposed to be more reliant on speed,which he has anyway.

Based on Wilders performances and who Haye has not fought, its a toss up fight. Would have a better handle on the match up when they both fight again. I think Haye is more dangerous than Povetkin b/c he hits harder and doesn't need to keep constant pressure he can move in and out with better footwork to add, which tells me its not a walk through for Wilder ,even for those who think he will win easily,its not going to happen,it will be a fight if it ever happens.

Last edited:
Need to see Haye in with someone remotely relevant to see where hes still at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back