How do you see our world in the next 20 years ?

Woah really. What dont you like?

Maybe portugal? Italy?
Been to Italy double digits.

Went to Spain because I loved David Beckkam and the Real Madrid team. That was all we enjoyed. Madraid was not a nice city. We aren't people who are hooligans. At all. But we were treated like we were.

The Bernabau was amazing though, so it was worth it for seeing what an amazing team Real had. And it was amazing. Beckham, Raol, Ronaldo, Zidane. Many others I'm sure.

The US will be knocked down 5 pegs on the world's most powerful nations ladder.

China will become even more powerful, followed by South Korea and India.

The US will lose ground economically and struggle to come out of a very long recession. US crime rates will skyrocket back to the levels we had in the 80's.

I suspect we will see a shift back more to a cold war like situation between the USA and China, I'm guessing recent events mean that Russia will likely be on the Chinese side.

Been to Italy double digits.

Went to Spain because I loved David Beckkam and the Real Madrid team. That was all we enjoyed. Madraid was not a nice city. We aren't people who are hooligans. At all. But we were treated like we were.

The Bernabau was amazing though, so it was worth it for seeing what an amazing team Real had. And it was amazing. Beckham, Raol, Ronaldo, Zidane. Many others I'm sure.

I am shocked. Madrid is an amazing city one of the best I have ever been to, super safe, relatively clean, they clean streets nightly. The west, center and large park in the east are all amazing and pristine. Did you enjoy tapas and cheap alcohol? Clubs till 6am? Authentic spanishness that Barcelona lacks. Madrid is a native scene very much but a great place.

Where do you want to go if you leave Oklahoma/US wheervee you are

I am shocked. Madrid is an amazing city one of the best I have ever been to, super safe, relatively clean, they clean streets nightly. The west, center and large park in the east are all amazing and pristine. Did you enjoy tapas and cheap alcohol? Clubs till 6am? Authentic spanishness that Barcelona lacks. Madrid is a native scene very much but a great place.

Where do you want to go if you leave Oklahoma/US wheervee you are
I love Italy. Like 10 times I've been. I don't like Spain.
I don't live in Oklahoma, if I were a young woman I would leave immediately.

tumblr_p5fzcoTWYh1rey868o1_540.gif

Oklahoma is like the far east. Fuck OK.

More mideast to me but at least the middle east has a lot of beautiful scenery and beaches, desert, mountains,. I.e, Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Israel

Oklahoma is literally a flat grass land with toronadoes, poverity and obesity. It may be the worst state next to those swamp landa like Lousiana, missipppii and alabama but at least they have access to a sea.

Who cares. It will be something.

I think unfortunately unless we take looking after the environment a lot more seriously than we are right now, that'll be round about the time when a lot of shit is going to really start to hit the fan.

Not looking forward to it.

I think unfortunately unless we take looking after the environment a lot more seriously than we are right now, that'll be round about the time when a lot of shit is going to really start to hit the fan.

Not looking forward to it.
I honestly hope we will be dead when it’ll happen

Hopefully nibiru has already come and reset everything and whoever was lucky enough to go underground understands the mistakes that were made and doesn't repeat them.

Yup I'm at that point, slightly misanthropic and see no hope for how things are now.

Things dont change much in 20 years, people fantasize too much, think back 20 years from now...2002.... yea some things have changed but nothing like woowww

The only time when things change a lot is when a huge invention happens, one thing that you couldnt have imagined suddenly appeared and then yes the whole world changes. I havent seen anything like that in previous comments and its exactly because of that, you dont see it coming, thats why the gigantic change happens

For example imagine disappearing in 1995 and then re appearing in 2015.... internet already existed but the growth of the internet in those years was so big that the world completely changed....yet if you were asked in 1995 you couldnt have seen it coming or nothing like that I have seen in your posts

seems to be way more common than when I was a kid, at least where I'm from. Black people look lighter, they also look way more traumatized and stressed than they did when I was a kid.

Yea, that's only natural in any non-homogenous society.

Why do you say they look more stressed and traumatized though? I think in general anxiety, stress, and depression are increasing in our population.

A handful of dictators will rule the world and there will be no freedom for commoners. The masses will continue to be manipulated by constant bullshit.
This too. Our corporate overlords have already begun taking over.

Back