How Do you See Lorenz Larkin vs. Chris Camozzi Going?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This fight is going down at Fight For The Troops, just wanted to get some predictions on how you see the fight going. Personally, I see Larkin winning by TKO or decision. He got robbed against Carmont and I could definitely see him breaking the top 10 in the near future.

camozzi has come a long way since tuf, but larkin is the better striker and should get the KO.

I think Larkin will have a breakout UFC performance.

Larkin showing amazing takedown defense against Carmont, and although I thought he won, he was a bit too much tentative, that won't happen again Chris (who I like a lot too) and he'll probably get the finish.

Good scrap, would have to give the advantage to Larkin.

I hate that this fight is on facebook prelims, while that boring tristar gym boy got a main-card ppv slot after a robbed win over Larkin.
Sometimes they favor entertaininment, sometimes they favor ranked fighters, it is hard to understand the UFC's choices.

Camozzi is good but he seems slow as fuck. Don't know how the fight will go, but Larkin should be the favorite and I think he'll probably win. Camozzi seems like a cool guy and he's good but I think his lack of speed is gonna hurt him in this fight.

Larkin seems like a significantly better fighter. Camozzi won a lot of fights recently, but he's been looking average at best in all of those fights. I thought Nick Ring outstruck him. Decent fighters should be able to beat Chris.

thats a cool fight that Larkin should win, he's a better striker than Camozzi and you know its going to be a standup fight

This is a great fight and deserves a main card slot. Both guys have done so well lately.

Back